|Leader||1st Chairman Joe Wilbersky|
The People's Empire of Jeronma is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by 1st Chairman Joe Wilbersky with an even hand, and remarkable for its compulsory military service, public floggings, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed population of 18.79 billion Jerons have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous, corrupt government prioritizes Defense, with Education, Healthcare, and Law & Order also on the agenda. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Londeria City. The average income tax rate is 92.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient jeeron economy, worth a remarkable 2,028 trillion Jeronma Yis a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Soda Sales, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 107,940 Jeronma Yis, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.9 times as much as the poorest.
Just as students finish their homework it's time for school, families waiting for delayed pipe installations hope daily for rain, condos feature wall-mounted cages containing endangered animals, and a third of Jerons are e-certified CEOs. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Jeronma's national animal is the Ostrich, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is not existent.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Jeronma, a third of Jerons are e-certified CEOs.
- : Following new legislation in Jeronma, condos feature wall-mounted cages containing endangered animals.
- : Following new legislation in Jeronma, families waiting for delayed pipe installations hope daily for rain.
- : Following new legislation in Jeronma, just as students finish their homework it's time for school.
- : Jeronma was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
- : Jeronma was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Average.
- : Jeronma's influence in The Genesis Corporation rose from "Negotiator" to "Contender".
- : Jeronma voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Antifa".
- : Jeronma voted against the World Assembly Resolution "On Tobacco and Electronic Cigarettes".
- : Jeronma was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Salish-Cascadia.