|One for the Thumb
The Amazing Power and Footwork of Jerome Bettis RB1 is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Jerome Bettis with an even hand, and renowned for its compulsory military service, daily referendums, and spontaneously combusting cars. The hard-working, democratic population of 1.951 billion Jerome Bettis RB1ians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Defense, with Law & Order, Education, and Administration also on the agenda, while International Aid and Spirituality aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Detroit. The average income tax rate is 25.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Jerome Bettis RB1ian economy, worth 101 trillion yards a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Tourism, and Trout Farming. Average income is 51,774 yards, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.9 times as much as the poorest.
Fast-food chefs regularly win Health Innovation Awards for spitting on burgers, Jerome Bettis has just been declared ruler of Jerome Bettis RB1 in an international press conference, the government has declined to declare any particular religion as its 'official' one, and a referendum must be held in order for any new law to be passed. Crime, especially youth-related, is almost non-existent, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Jerome Bettis RB1's national animal is the ram, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is One for the Thumb.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Jerome Bettis RB1's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : Jerome Bettis RB1 relocated from Mount Hood to Artificial Solar System.
- : Jerome Bettis RB1 resigned as deet of Mount Hood.
- : Jerome Bettis RB1 aborted construction of embassies between Mount Hood and Alex.
- : Jerome Bettis RB1 aborted construction of embassies between Mount Hood and The Brotherhood of Malice.
- : Jerome Bettis RB1 aborted construction of embassies between Mount Hood and The Infinite Army.
- : Jerome Bettis RB1 removed the tag "LGBT" from Mount Hood.
- : Jerome Bettis RB1 removed the tag "Invader" from Mount Hood.
- : Jerome Bettis RB1 updated the World Factbook entry in Mount Hood.
- : Jerome Bettis RB1 changed the regional banner of Mount Hood.