|Leader||the Federal Council of Jeonmang|
The Republic of Jeonmang is a massive, genial nation, ruled by the Federal Council of Jeonmang with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, daily referendums, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 4.919 billion Jeonmangians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Milaeuidosi. The average income tax rate is 69.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Jeonmangian economy, worth 538 trillion muyeogs a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Uranium Mining. Average income is an impressive 109,524 muyeogs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
The government has adopted a "Lightning Never Strikes Twice" approach to dealing with natural disasters, academics have a bone to pick with free market entrepreneurs, many whiskies taste suspiciously like automobile radiators, and the endangered saltwater humpback sea turtle is only seen in captivity programs. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Jeonmang's national animal is the sea turtle, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Jeonmang's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Jeonmang's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Jeonmang was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Following new legislation in Jeonmang, the endangered saltwater humpback sea turtle is only seen in captivity programs.
- : Following new legislation in Jeonmang, many whiskies taste suspiciously like automobile radiators.
- : Jeonmang's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Jeonmang was refounded in Osiris.
- : Jeonmang ceased to exist in Regionless.
- : Jeonmang's influence in Regionless rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Jeonmang was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.