The Central Meritocracy of Jehtria is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by Viceroy Gallivan with an iron fist, and renowned for its ubiquitous missile silos, frequent executions, and compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, devout population of 1.906 billion Jehtrians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, although Education, Healthcare, and Administration are also considered important. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Orleais. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 59.5%.
The all-consuming Jehtrian economy, worth 219 trillion jots a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 115,343 jots, with the richest citizens earning 5.9 times as much as the poorest.
Citizens are permitted to carry concealed handguns, wood-framed catapults are ready to launch diseased corpses into besieged cities, young girls aren't having a ball but they are enjoying themselves, and there's a mortuary next to every Jehtrian restaurant. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Jehtria's national animal is the falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Jehtria was endorsed by The Kingdom of Van Demons Land Tasmania.
- : Jehtria was endorsed by The Grand Duchy of Impireachd na hAlba.
- : Jehtria's influence in Grace of Gaia rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- : Jehtria was endorsed by The Federation of Kerchh.
- : Following new legislation in Jehtria, there's a mortuary next to every Jehtrian restaurant.
- : Following new legislation in Jehtria, young girls aren't having a ball but they are enjoying themselves.
- : Following new legislation in Jehtria, wood-framed catapults are ready to launch diseased corpses into besieged cities.
- : Following new legislation in Jehtria, citizens are permitted to carry concealed handguns.
- : Following new legislation in Jehtria, the Twelve Steps To Logging Off is the most popular mobile download.
- : Jehtria was endorsed by The Kingdom of Stauraniya.
Endorsements Received: 28 » Club Lux, Renaria-, Rangers of the Grey, Moon Frost, Limfjordia, Hypercapital, D V, The Eternal Redoubt, Fer Chir, Foxen N, Arudis, Balasanya, Dus Pigh, Zhaoze, Thavnair, Qiaoland, People Accord, Elek-Sealby, Il-Volpijiet tal-Boskijiet, Lucifernia, Astorvia, Otomonia, Bluine, Verelium, Avayen, Stauraniya, Kerchh, and Impireachd na hAlba.