|Leader||Emperor Jebediah Kerman|
|Faith||The Way of the Krakken|
The Empire of Jebslund is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Emperor Jebediah Kerman with a fair hand, and renowned for its otherworldly petting zoo, pith helmet sales, and digital currency. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 6.323 billion Jebslunden hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kermania. The average income tax rate is 97.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Kermanic economy, worth a remarkable 1,312 trillion Meats a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 207,546 Meats, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Billions of Meats are being blown on orbital weapons development, tourists call Kermanic beach towns "the fine coastline", pet loving officers arrest citizens who don't give their dogs enough biscuits, and political talk shows often have children as guests whenever they need commentary on world religions. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Jebslund's national animal is the StuG-IIIG, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is The Way of the Krakken.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Jebslund was reclassified from "Left-wing Utopia" to "Civil Rights Lovefest".
- : Jebslund was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Law Enforcement.
- : Jebslund voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Vilita and Turori".
- : Jebslund voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Restrictions On Blood Sports".
- : Following new legislation in Jebslund, political talk shows often have children as guests whenever they need commentary on world religions.
- : Following new legislation in Jebslund, pet loving officers arrest citizens who don't give their dogs enough biscuits.
- : Following new legislation in Jebslund, tourists call Kermanic beach towns "the fine coastline".
- : Jebslund voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Candensia".
- : Jebslund voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ethical Treatment of Animals in Research".
- : Jebslund voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Requiring Promulgation of National Laws".
Endorsements Received: None.