|Capital||Kerbal Space City|
The Democratic Republic of Jebediah Kerbal is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, prohibition of alcohol, and irreverence towards religion. The democratic, devout population of 537 million Kerbals have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kerbal Space City. The average income tax rate is 10.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Kerbalian economy, worth 40.9 trillion Kermins a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Pizza Delivery, and Woodchip Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 76,192 Kermins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Little League matches are often attended by riot police with water cannon... just in case, textbooks are exactly twice as heavy as they used to be, much of Jebediah Kerbal's computer network is controlled by a rampant artificial intelligence, and the government officially wants you to slow down and speak more clearly. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Jebediah Kerbal's national animal is the Rocket Weasel, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Jebediah Kerbal changed its national capital to "Kerbal Space City".
- : Jebediah Kerbal resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Jebediah Kerbal was endorsed by The Eternal Dissapointment of North Prarie.
- : Jebediah Kerbal was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Disposable Incomes.
- : Jebediah Kerbal was endorsed by The Federation of Aguatania.
- : Jebediah Kerbal was endorsed by The Republic of Saciu.
- : Jebediah Kerbal withdrew its endorsement from The Swiftly Tilting Land of Tsunamy.
- : Jebediah Kerbal endorsed The 🐌 Tropical Paradise 🐌 of Aumeltopia.
- : Jebediah Kerbal endorsed The Spooky Ghost of The Serres Republic.
- : Jebediah Kerbal endorsed The Floofy Foxes of The Solar System Scope.