|Leader||Wlanst K Lregjrek|
|Animal||red-eyed tree frog|
The Federal Republic of Jaznhujkel is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Wlanst K Lregjrek with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, daily referendums, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 1.522 billion Jaznhujkelians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kerjgerl. The average income tax rate is 69.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Jaznhujkelian economy, worth 129 trillion jakls a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Basket Weaving, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 85,028 jakls, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Older ladies are inundated with offers to help them cross the road, guide dogs for the blind have been seen using government websites, citizens are regularly arrested in queues for 'loitering', and state-sanctioned torture is okay so long as there's no icky blood. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Jaznhujkel's national animal is the red-eyed tree frog, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Jaznhujkel was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates and Most Advanced Law Enforcement.
- : Jaznhujkel was endorsed by The Cayon Democratic Republic of Altnavia.
- : Following new legislation in Jaznhujkel, state-sanctioned torture is okay so long as there's no icky blood.
- : Following new legislation in Jaznhujkel, citizens are regularly arrested in queues for 'loitering'.
- : Following new legislation in Jaznhujkel, guide dogs for the blind have been seen using government websites.
- : Following new legislation in Jaznhujkel, older ladies are inundated with offers to help them cross the road.
- : Following new legislation in Jaznhujkel, the government has started a campaign to crack down on road rage and encourage alternate means of commuting.
- : Jaznhujkel was endorsed by The Dominion of MaPetiteFille.
- : Jaznhujkel was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Pacifist.
- : Jaznhujkel was endorsed by The Wood pigeon realm of TescoPepsi.
Endorsements Received: 75 » Valansten, Yaravia, Beblahbleblo, Tepertopia, Amerion, Corgitopiaa, Arscanesia, Land Without Shrimp, Bawkie, Nowa Europa, Aidenfieeld, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Canmore, Bleakfoot, Holota, Concrete Slab, Pencil Sharpeners 2, The Haughtherlands, Anatasha, Wehraboos, Treir, Blondiesland, Westenhald, Holy Free, Volaworand, PenguinPies, Farengeto, Kringalia, Achemar, Kanatian Percocet, Hanguk-Nippon, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Rebel-topia, Ebonhand, Sandaoguo, Eleuthelrium, Shefino, A Place Somewhere, Drew Durrnil, Tsunamy, Willing Mind, Ever Testing, Donat Invadia, Great Lothian, Sedunn, Flumenvallis, Esterwood, Bohenia, Froshar, South Pernambuco, and 25 others.Brazilian impero2, Leimarite Empire, Chernaya Zvezda, Baron Ungern and Tzar Nicholas, Blancemon, Tyrantistica, Eae, Bistritza, Shadeth, Antwerpen1, Driodal, Dupanda, Taigama, Gennaretia, Rhetiaa, Petea, Eggraria, South Pacifican Kilendjj, Sureiya, Nouvel Empire, Winlah, Evinea, TescoPepsi, MaPetiteFille, and Altnavia.