The Kingdom of Jaragupta is a massive, orderly nation, notable for its compulsory military service. The hard-working, cynical, devout population of 1.784 billion Jaraguptans are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, moralistic, well-organized government is primarily concerned with Spirituality, although Law & Order, Welfare, and Defense are also considered important. The average income tax rate is 35.7%.
The strong Jaraguptan economy, worth 88.0 trillion Rupees a year, is dominated by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Door-to-door Insurance Sales, Woodchip Exports, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is 49,300 Rupees, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.9 times as much as the poorest.
Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Jaragupta's national animal is the Mongooose.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Jaragupta was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
- : Jaragupta was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Survivors.
- : Jaragupta's influence in Wishton Polynesia rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".
- : Jaragupta's influence in Wishton Polynesia rose from "Nipper" to "Truckler".
- : Jaragupta relocated from Balder to Wishton Polynesia.
- : Jaragupta altered its national flag.
- : Jaragupta was refounded in Balder.
- : Jaragupta ceased to exist in Wishton Polynesia.
- : Jaragupta's influence in Wishton Polynesia rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- : Jaragupta's influence in Wishton Polynesia rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".