|Leader||President Kana Bell|
The Republic of Japanese Canada is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by President Kana Bell with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, complete lack of prisons, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 3.846 billion Canadianese are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ottokyo. The average income tax rate is 95.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Canadianese economy, worth 538 trillion dollars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 140,099 dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Vanity is the constant enemy of dignity, the nation locks people up and tells them they're mad for compassion's sake, teenage TV characters are played by thirty-year-olds by the end of the second season, and the tinfoil-hat crowd also recommend tinfoil wallets. Crime is totally unknown. Japanese Canada's national animal is the squid, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Shintoism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Japanese Canada was endorsed by The Republic of Elder Realms.
- : Japanese Canada was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Efficient Economies.
- : Japanese Canada was endorsed by The Sawtooth Badlands of The Black Cathedral.
- : Following new legislation in Japanese Canada, the tinfoil-hat crowd also recommend tinfoil wallets.
- : Following new legislation in Japanese Canada, teenage TV characters are played by thirty-year-olds by the end of the second season.
- : Following new legislation in Japanese Canada, the nation locks people up and tells them they're mad for compassion's sake.
- : Following new legislation in Japanese Canada, vanity is the constant enemy of dignity.
- : Japanese Canada was endorsed by The Empire of Hileville.
- : Japanese Canada was endorsed by The Borderlands of North Altatude.
- : Japanese Canada was endorsed by The Theocracy of GRANDE IMPERIO ORIENTAL PAGAO EUDUARDO.
Endorsements Received: 116 » Corfad, Shin-Hachioji, Alunya, The Rhein States, El Fiji Grande, Peldorn, Territorio di Nessuno, Ethnon, Saturns Edge, PlanetPunk, Koda-Land, Great Bights Mum, Black Templares, Kwaj, Omnistria, North Bratislava, Uganda Knuckles UK, Yaorozu, Bayern-Straubing, Jasminlandia, Dar es Saalam, Steampunk Ariel, Sheldanada, Notyoutopia, Holy Oranz, Shibutani, Sinelona, Siwale, Novare Res, New Pruessen, Pallaith, Joodey, Zemnaya Svoboda, Maott, Tappan Hills, Acrabinnia, Napnomadia, Torakuen, Frances Francis the First of France, Ostrinios, New Bremerton, THX1138, Sil Dorsett, Q w e r t y, Sundred, Spartoptia, Selfgradatude, Sunto, Dreadton, Racoda, and 66 others.Egalico, Trillius, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Federation Terra Australis, Shadowrik, The United States of Romania, Wineclaw, Kirostan, United Draconia, The Pantheons, Misuvelia, Guer Aike, Tsardom of Leonlandia, Haor Chall, Buckerino, Fayyayid, Unimaginable Doom, Plangainer, Astronomical, Ibiscaton, General COE, Guslantis, SillyString, Steraz, Ejhsa, The Notorious Mad Jack, Senkaiboashi, Newpromisedland, Kasazzastan, The Kyziban Islands, Seidr Wyrd, Valhalla123, Liberum Mundi, Victoriaans Nederlands, Rkainjel, Apetopia, Lomjia, Amauri, Aratani, Nakayo, 1 very fast endotarter, Pasargad, Sanjurika, Yummy Blubber, Ikea Rike, Free Azzaca, Thiammyalllaland, Moubarakistan, Vikingiarchy, Kingdom of Destsky, British Pacific Islands, Niradans, Lost Staria, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Castle Federation, Votak Matim, Noahs Second Country, Loutsland, Former English Colony, Test for a new hope, Conservadoria, GRANDE IMPERIO ORIENTAL PAGAO EUDUARDO, North Altatude, Hileville, The Black Cathedral, and Elder Realms.