The Federation of Janart is a massive, efficient nation, renowned for its complete lack of prisons, digital currency, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.496 billion Janartians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Industry. The average income tax rate is 76.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Janartian economy, worth 186 trillion Irans a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 124,662 Irans, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Dozens of viewers go online to hear whether a comma has been added to Clause 5 in Subsection B of Law 58375, advanced mathematics books explain how two plus two equals five, the nation's once beautiful countryside has turned brown as farmers spray potent pesticides, and the horniness of the great-horned Red horse is considered a national priority. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Janart's national animal is the Red horse, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Janart was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Smartest Citizens and Most Efficient Economies.
- : Following new legislation in Janart, the horniness of the great-horned Red horse is considered a national priority.
- : Following new legislation in Janart, the nation's once beautiful countryside has turned brown as farmers spray potent pesticides.
- : Janart was reclassified from "Liberal Democratic Socialists" to "New York Times Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Janart, advanced mathematics books explain how two plus two equals five.
- : Following new legislation in Janart, dozens of viewers go online to hear whether a comma has been added to Clause 5 in Subsection B of Law 58375.
- : Following new legislation in Janart, fixing attendance at women's matches is a matter of "when they go low, we go high... funding".
- : Janart was endorsed by The Republic of Zelenskraine.
- : Janart was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- : Janart was endorsed by The Kingdom of Greycastle.
Endorsements Received: 146 » North of Americas, Warzakie, Mynox, Elisabethshagen, Regnum Italiae, Jim the Baptist, Eco-Paris Reformation, Walfo, Leranditale, Invernessia, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Dark Matter, The Champions League, Thracia and Crimea, Saint Domingo, Northern German Federation, Kanokla, Yahlia, Meropis, Nardin, Othenhiem, Gliesetonia, St Scarlett, Irminsulia, Eppur, Thracia Republic, Wombelland, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Zulrich, NorthPortugal, GanymedEuropa, Apabeossie, The Reunited Yugoslavs, An Clar, Valtrona, Pilipinas and Malaya, Chronus, Parliamentary Laramidia, Nomaida, Estellan, The Scandinavian Realm, Greater Icelandia, South St Maarten, Chioganah, Maalat, Brakanistan, Galway-Dublin, Elania Kingdom, Someseni, Sloburg, and 96 others.Lovisa, Leszno, Savinecross, The New Nordic Union, Imperium Anglorum, Ombran, Bareu, Falvaard, Europe a Nation, Super Happy Land, Dauershire, Grodisze, Khuravia, Ostermarch, Maritzal, Umeria, Nea Europa, Aura Banitia, Weltbeherrschung, Jahass, Canovium, Quentenia, Arbere, Gutarike, Kardjali, Nevelja, Eritei, Girvage, Trisikistan, Monkistan, Lieges, Nova Babilonia, Boldia, Brittany Normandy Aquitaine, New Eestiball, The Federal States of Ezasao, Soclania, Northwest Isles, Magyarostan, Monte Naranja, Aroale, The Templar Papal New State, Tschechisches Reich, Durlia, Sicheslav, Scytharum, Old World Order, Migurson, United Communes of Chile, Esvonia, Trixeland, Hirota, Schiltia, Alsted, Palemonid, Belvanski, Panversia, Mojuatafurertopeopir, The New Mexican Confederation, Belmoren, Berlin and Hanover, Ausvelt, Balante, Thils, Ayslend, Dipretorian, Rary, Wiener-Neustadt, Bathera, Kebabian States, Mombourg, Why are we hear, Kurfuerstentum Brandenburg-Mecklenburg, Lodhs beard, New Ylicia, MEoW-mEoW-mIa, Dervenland, Dabarastan, Heplon, Carignanum, Gorzi, The Italian Peninsulla, Agausia, Armbruster, Noristoniaka, New Vorarlberg, Betasia, Konewa, Leukante, Caescadia, Yazakhvanian Empire, Corsoaua, Gotho, Russkaya Svoboda, Greycastle, and Zelenskraine.