|Leader||Prime Minister Amos|
The Peaceful Paradise of Jamocha is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Prime Minister Amos with a fair hand, and notable for its smutty television, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 14.564 billion Jamochans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, socially-minded government prioritizes Education, with Environment, Social Policy, and Welfare also on the agenda, while Defense and Spirituality aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mochiana. The average income tax rate is 90.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Jamochan economy, worth a remarkable 2,325 trillion coffee beans a year, is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 159,694 coffee beans, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
A suspicious number of John Smiths are known to donate to Jamochan politicians, trust-fund babies line up for places in community college, delivery truck companies use hospital parking lots to store 16-wheelers, and hordes of tourists are ruining the environment. Crime is totally unknown. Jamocha's national animal is the rainbow lorikeet, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Buddhism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Jamocha lodged a message on the Spiritus Regional Message Board.
- : Jamocha voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate The East Pacific"".
- : Jamocha voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "On Universal Jurisdiction"".
- : Following new legislation in Jamocha, hordes of tourists are ruining the environment.
- : Jamocha voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Church of Satan".
- : Jamocha voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Church of Satan".
- : Jamocha voted for the World Assembly Resolution "International Aero-Space Administration".
- : Following new legislation in Jamocha, delivery truck companies use hospital parking lots to store 16-wheelers.
- : Following new legislation in Jamocha, trust-fund babies line up for places in community college.
- : Jamocha was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
Endorsements Received: 17 » Legendus, The Salaxalans, Daziria, Matrixulated, The New Democratic Palestine, Gaelic Waffle, Urran, The Andromachean Entente, Kaoss, Northern Sunrise Islands, Dawnonia, Subhurbia, Iceblade, Argarysk, Rogamark, Nikovarus, and Phili Manuk.