|Capital||The Jam Factory|
|Leader||Kaiser of Jammlandia|
|Faith||The Church of Jam|
The Nationalist State of Jammlandia is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Kaiser of Jammlandia with an iron fist, and remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, digital currency, and anti-smoking policies. The hard-nosed, cynical, devout population of 1.653 billion Jamlanders are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Jam Factory. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 78.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Jammlandian economy, worth 270 trillion Jamcoins a year, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 163,607 Jamcoins, with the richest citizens earning 9.3 times as much as the poorest.
New safety regulations require all cars manufactured in Jammlandia to be bombproof, amusement park rides frequently collapse due to lack of maintenance, diplomatic cables about Kaiser of Jammlandia have suddenly been very flattering, and agreeing to appear on TV is often the best way to access social care. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Jammlandia's national animal is the Jam Cow, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is The Church of Jam.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Jammlandia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate The Embassy"".
- : Jammlandia was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Oano.
- : Jammlandia lodged a message on the The South Pacific Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Jammlandia, agreeing to appear on TV is often the best way to access social care.
- : Following new legislation in Jammlandia, diplomatic cables about Kaiser of Jammlandia have suddenly been very flattering.
- : Following new legislation in Jammlandia, amusement park rides frequently collapse due to lack of maintenance.
- : Following new legislation in Jammlandia, new safety regulations require all cars manufactured in Jammlandia to be bombproof.
- : Following new legislation in Jammlandia, lending firms are subject to strict government regulations.
- : Following new legislation in Jammlandia, wait staff claim to like it when odorous customers flirt with them.
- : Jammlandia endorsed The Holy Republic of East Nagaland.
Endorsements Received: 110 » Qvait, The Worst army of, Corgitopiaa, Crystal Creation, Aumeltopia, Amerion, Erinor, PenguinPies, Land Without Shrimp, Bawkie, New Briantown, Bleakfoot, Wehraboos, Ralphburg, Farengeto, West Pastafaria, Jehenna, Sandaoguo, Drugged Monkeys, Belschaft, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Hanguk-Nippon, Midand, Tsunamy, Concrete Slab, Andinla, Laamiva, Weryalachiressaraxiatopia, Curlyhoward, The Filippinas, Yeldarbsland, Ebonhand, Volaworand, Auphelia, Tepertopia, Abarri, Kandorith, Phanama, Holy Free, Drystar, Purple Hyacinth, Merevane, Steampunk Engineers, Proctethia, Bartonia Nova, Tsvetania, Royaltica, Brunier, Rebel-topia, Zataras, and 60 others.Alfama, House Ahsanul, Marinho Islands, Sedunn, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Vanbella, Eskvenn, Nowa Europa, Rabbitz, Apartment 11F, WI SD EA D, Shefino, The Solar System Scope, Yellunstryer, Abyssal Phantasm, Rotenaplistan, Aidenfieeld, Beepee, Tughampton, The Imperial Frost Federation, Wakandan Tribes, Indolos, Holota, Treir, The White Isles, Synarion, Playing Pianos Filled With Flames, Wallechi, Truskawkoland, Linguiniland, Honey Cake, Qawe, The Altan, Seythennia, Farelonia, Death to democracy, Shuckle Empire, Yeses, Scu Greinne, Conexia, Blondiesland, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Doge Land, LadyRebels, Bichedder, NIGHTRAY, Ipugao, West Bridgeport, Libedistan, Westenhald, New Belgrade, Enplatia, Doundaly, Gonrati, Noimosini, Fission, The United Australian States, Populaa, East Nagaland, and Oano.