The Republic of Jamitri is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by The Chief with an even hand, and remarkable for its state-planned economy, national health service, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate population of 2.239 billion Jamitrians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, socially-minded morass — prioritizes Education, although Healthcare, Environment, and Administration are also considered important. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ras-Jamitri. The average income tax rate is 80.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Jamitrian economy, worth 105 trillion Jambas a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is led by the Pizza Delivery industry, with significant contributions from Trout Farming, Furniture Restoration, and Tourism. Average income is 47,098 Jambas, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
A typical fast food menu item could serve a small army, tourists from around the world come to visit the country's famous rainforests, the government is allowing greater autonomy for some regions in the hopes of quelling growing secessionist movements, and neon signs promoting safe driving often distract drivers. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Jamitri's national animal is the Parson Terrier, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Dogism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Jamitri, neon signs promoting safe driving often distract drivers.
- : Following new legislation in Jamitri, the government is allowing greater autonomy for some regions in the hopes of quelling growing secessionist movements.
- : Following new legislation in Jamitri, tourists from around the world come to visit the country's famous rainforests.
- : Jamitri endorsed The Holy Capitalist Haven of La xinga.
- : Jamitri endorsed The Free Land of Eagle Crest.
- : Following new legislation in Jamitri, a typical fast food menu item could serve a small army.
- : Jamitri was endorsed by The Free Land of Eagle Crest.
- : Jamitri was endorsed by The Holy Capitalist Haven of La xinga.
- : Jamitri endorsed The Res publica of From New World.
- : Jamitri endorsed The Allied States of Blobbo.
Endorsements Received: 68 » Marrabuk, H-Zhena, VW53Aland, Asendavia, Zukchiva, Ripsylvania, Brotherland, Todd McCloud, Pakitsk, East Malaysia, Tretrid, Republic of Berzerkistan, Rainbow Vests, Axdel, Dragons Blood, The Three States of Fortuna, Mays Austrian Nation, BuciLand, A mean old man, Santa Dystopia, Stellar Colonies, New Leganes, Greater New Cassandra, Staynes, Gunov, Wiranath, Oofery, Coruh, Elejamie, Talitoa, Sunsistan, Headpat Central, FreedomIand, Acronis, Anarchica landia, Lanwa, Debluu, Nevertopia, Modra, Tassirion, Layngderfleethe, ArenaC, CheeseBurrito, Dravida India, Cacnesia, Republic of New India, Freedom Fascists, United Socialist States of Amerika, Lorrana, BearStackof2015, and 18 others.Eastern Alksearia, North Bernia, Biingus, Enlil, Wallenburg, Jove Mahmo, Wakeopolis, Lueva, The Kulaata Islands, Technocratic Tagalog, Pirnovo, Spiruvania, Blobon, Blobbo, From New World, Espeon LD, La xinga, and Eagle Crest.