The Republic of Jamilkhuze is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Sardar Presidente with an even hand, and notable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, rampant corporate plagiarism, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, hard-working, cheerful, devout population of 21.818 billion Jamilkhuzis enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nouveau Yathrib. The average income tax rate is 9.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Jamilkhuzi economy, worth a remarkable 5,114 trillion New francRiels a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 234,395 New francRiels, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Children have lost interest in toy guns in favor of toy meth lab kits, eucalyptus dragons are considered a delicacy, dog owners proudly declare that their pups can predict when the mailman will arrive, and the government seeks peaceful forum with terrorists. Crime is totally unknown. Jamilkhuze's national animal is the eucalyptus dragon, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Jamilkhuze was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Palgo.
- : Jamilkhuze endorsed The Republic of The World Wildlife Fund.
- : Jamilkhuze was endorsed by The Republic of The World Wildlife Fund.
- : Jamilkhuze was endorsed by The Republic of New Ladavia.
- : Jamilkhuze was endorsed by The Kingdom of Atsvea.
- : Jamilkhuze lost the endorsement of The Kingdom of Atsvea.
- : Jamilkhuze endorsed The Planetary Alliance of Jutsa.
- : Jamilkhuze was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.
- : Jamilkhuze was endorsed by The Planetary Alliance of Jutsa.
- : Following new legislation in Jamilkhuze, the government seeks peaceful forum with terrorists.
Endorsements Received: 21 » Effazio, Feladria, Ruinenlust, Anachronolandia, Einswenn, Garbelia, Ownzone, Lura, Hyon Delta, Daarwyrth, The Cypher Nine, Dark Chocolate Enthusiasts, Novian Republics, Simbolon, Doxstern, Zerkyr Xiszczy, Ordealius, Jutsa, Atsvea, New Ladavia, and The World Wildlife Fund.