The Socialist Commonwealth of Jambizana is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by The Lord Protector with a fair hand, and renowned for its frequent executions, smutty television, and otherworldly petting zoo. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 9.424 billion Jambizanans love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Waldenia. The average income tax rate is 99.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Jambizanan economy, worth a remarkable 1,691 trillion Bitcoins a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Information Technology. Average income is an impressive 179,528 Bitcoins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
EpiPen sales have skyrocketed, photographers can be found hiding behind the curtains in The Lord Protector's bedroom, stealing from a clothesline is a serious offence, and workers have seized control of the economy. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Jambizana's national animal is the Phoenix, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is to do good.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Jambizana's influence in Balder rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Jambizana was endorsed by The Sultanate of The Pacific Caliphate.
- : Following new legislation in Jambizana, workers have seized control of the economy.
- : Following new legislation in Jambizana, stealing from a clothesline is a serious offence.
- : Following new legislation in Jambizana, photographers can be found hiding behind the curtains in The Lord Protector's bedroom.
- : Following new legislation in Jambizana, EpiPen sales have skyrocketed.
- : Jambizana was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Healthiest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Jambizana, it is illegal to distribute Girl Guide Cookies without an advanced food hygiene diploma.
- : Following new legislation in Jambizana, children crying over dropped ice creams are offered high doses of experimental antidepressants.
- : Following new legislation in Jambizana, the newly revamped army is so eager for action that it has trouble keeping the peace.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Solorni.