|Capital||Casa Loma City|
|Leader||Prime Minister Babiboi Star|
The Commonwealth of Jamadlenter is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Prime Minister Babiboi Star with a fair hand, and renowned for its daily referendums, pith helmet sales, and infamous sell-swords. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 6 billion Jamadlenterians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Casa Loma City. The average income tax rate is 85.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Jamadlenterian economy, worth 797 trillion Dollars a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 132,885 Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
CEOs can't hear the term 'Fire Sale' without bursting into tears, the nation has opened its arms to an influx of refugees, retirement homes are often fitted with luxurious suites, and in a fit of passion Prime Minister Babiboi Star has shredded thirty years' worth of petitions. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Jamadlenter's national animal is the Beaver, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Jamadlenter was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Developed.
- : Jamadlenter was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Average Incomes.
- : Jamadlenter's influence in Democratic union of free states rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Jamadlenter agreed to construct embassies between Democratic union of free states and Bharat.
- : Jamadlenter was removed from the regional ban list of South West Islands by The Kingdom of Balaslandia.
- : Jamadlenter was banned from South West Islands by The Kingdom of Balaslandia.
- : Jamadlenter voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Preventing Desertification"".
- : Jamadlenter's influence in Democratic union of free states rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : The Union Founder of Blazeville appointed Jamadlenter as Director of Foreign Affairs with authority over Communications and Embassies in Democratic union of free states.
- : Jamadlenter lodged a message on the Democratic union of free states Regional Message Board.
Endorsements Received: None.