The Moves Like of Jakker is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Samos Hagai with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, daily referendums, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate population of 15.47 billion Jakkerians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Haven City. The average income tax rate is 79.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The large but underdeveloped Jakkerian economy, worth 645 trillion Power Cells a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Automobile Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 41,713 Power Cells, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
An increasing percentage of the population's youth have homosexual parents, teams of painters are converting road signs from horse lengths to kilometers, all guns must be registered, and 'A is for Annulment' is a popular children's song. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Jakker's national animal is the Daxter, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Jakker agreed to construct embassies between The Black Hawks and The Federation of Tenochiro.
- : Jakker was banned from The Association of True Socalists by The PostCommunistic Queendom of The Rich Union.
- : Jakker was banned from Amor Miserere by The Empire of Labyrinthine Lands.
- : Jakker was banned from Omega Lewds by The Religous Combined States of Maldryn.
- : Jakker was removed from the regional ban list of Lardyland by The Drunk Military Junta of Pinochet Executionists.
- : Jakker rejected a request from The Bay Union for an embassy with The Black Hawks.
- : Jakker rejected a request from Der Imperium Pakt for an embassy with The Black Hawks.
- : Jakker rejected a request from Europe but better for an embassy with The Black Hawks.
- : Jakker rejected a request from North Arctic alliance for an embassy with The Black Hawks.
- : Jakker agreed to construct embassies between The Black Hawks and Commonwealth.