The Moves Like of Jakker is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Samos Hagai with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, ritual sacrifices, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, devout population of 19.224 billion Jakkerians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Haven City. The average income tax rate is 76.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The large but underdeveloped Jakkerian economy, worth 772 trillion Power Cells a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Automobile Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 40,175 Power Cells, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
TV shows must meet strict ethnicity quotas, homeless people are periodically found dead upon altars to assorted deities, military spending is on the increase, and government officials have to mortgage their homes to make ends meet. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Jakker's national animal is the Daxter, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Jakker was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.
- : Jakker altered its national flag.
- : Jakker altered the regional flag of The Black Hawks.
- : Jakker was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Economic Output.
- : Jakker ejected and banned Razor claw from The Black Hawks.
- : Jakker ejected and banned Krizak from The Black Hawks.
- : Jakker ejected and banned Karakurt from The Black Hawks.
- : Jakker agreed to construct embassies between The Black Hawks and The Average Confederacy.
- : Jakker agreed to construct embassies between The Black Hawks and United Socialists of Balkanized Europe.
- : Jakker agreed to construct embassies between The Black Hawks and Elchland.