The Republic of Izhtat27 is a tiny, pleasant nation, notable for its burgeoning beaver population. The hard-working population of 10 million Izhtat27ians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 25.9%.
The Izhtat27ian economy, worth 372 billion rupees a year, is quite specialized and led by the Basket Weaving industry, with major contributions from Soda Sales, Retail, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is 37,219 rupees, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Izhtat27's national animal is the beaver.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Izhtat27's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Izhtat27's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Izhtat27 relocated from Fudland to Artificial Solar System.
- : Izhtat27 applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Izhtat27's influence in Fudland rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- : Izhtat27 updated the World Factbook entry in Fudland.
- : Izhtat27 resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Izhtat27 appointed Izhtat27 as Fenda with authority over Appearance, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Fudland.
- : Izhtat27 became WA Delegate of Fudland.
- : Izhtat27's influence in Fudland rose from "Zero" to "Vassal".