The Republic of Izan770 is a colossal, efficient nation, renowned for its free-roaming dinosaurs, public floggings, and complete lack of public education. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless, devout population of 5.835 billion Izan770ians are effectively ruled by a group of massive corporations, who run for political office and provide their well-off citizens with world-class goods and services. Their poorer citizens, however, are mostly starving to death while being urged to go out and get real jobs. The populace has reasonably extensive civil rights, although these are mostly aimed at allowing them to buy whatever they like.
The relatively small, corrupt, pro-business government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Environment, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 39.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Izan770ian economy, worth a remarkable 1,020 trillion pounds a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an impressive 174,815 pounds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.3 times as much as the poorest.
The nation is famous for having one of the world's largest horse hunting institutions, radio shows frequently feature people denouncing religion, the nation's soldiers are considered the best-dressed in Thaecia, and running away is an essential part of the elite forces' hand-to-hand training. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force. Izan770's national animal is the horse, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Izan770 was endorsed by The United Kingdom of Dizgovzy.
- : Izan770 voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Integrity in Law Enforcement".
- : Following new legislation in Izan770, running away is an essential part of the elite forces' hand-to-hand training.
- : Following new legislation in Izan770, the nation's soldiers are considered the best-dressed in Thaecia.
- : Following new legislation in Izan770, radio shows frequently feature people denouncing religion.
- : Following new legislation in Izan770, the nation is famous for having one of the world's largest horse hunting institutions.
- : Izan770 was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Izan770 was endorsed by The Republic of Peabodia.
- : Izan770 was endorsed by The Federation of Rivogna.
- : Izan770 was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Broustan.
Endorsements Received: 36 » Andusre, Titanne, Fishergate, Teonage, Rayekka, Islonia, Marie Byrd, Shoila, Giant Redwoods, The Bigtopia, ASEAN Nations, Celdoria, Uppenja, Ermica, Marvinville, Belsiaria, Besancia, Korsinia, Rushenberg, Hulldom, Taralania, Le Caldreaux, Freytoria, World Trade, The Peoples Caribbean Union, Castarilia, Hartenia, The Marconian State, Lemonadia, Brototh, Emazia, Arirang Hill, Broustan, Rivogna, Peabodia, and Dizgovzy.