The Federal Republic of Iviedi is a huge, safe nation, notable for its compulsory military service, ban on automobiles, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, devout population of 491 million Iviedians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Itaivate. The average income tax rate is 56.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Iviedian economy, worth 33.9 trillion Ekovias a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Basket Weaving, and Book Publishing. Average income is 69,066 Ekovias, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government has begun breaking all large businesses into thousands of mom-and-pop general stores, it's often raining men (hallelujah) in Itaivate, government reports are now used to teach toddlers to read, and extreme political groups are outlawed. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Iviedi's national animal is the Eurasian eagle-owl, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Iviedi resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Iviedi was endorsed by The Hellenic State of Neptunian Military Administration.
- : Iviedi endorsed The United Socialist States of Ovekisu.
- : Iviedi was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Ovekisu.
- : Following new legislation in Iviedi, extreme political groups are outlawed.
- : Iviedi endorsed The Somewhat Democratic Republic of TyGerria.
- : Iviedi was endorsed by The Somewhat Democratic Republic of TyGerria.
- : Following new legislation in Iviedi, government reports are now used to teach toddlers to read.
- : Iviedi endorsed Saint starland.
- : Iviedi was endorsed by Saint starland.