|Leader||Minister Teddy Pawley|
|Faith||One Plus Seven|
The Free Land of It s That Bear Again is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by Minister Teddy Pawley with an even hand, and remarkable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, avant-garde cinema, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-working, devout population of 6.483 billion Bears enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The tiny government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Defense. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 7.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Ursine economy, worth 796 trillion golden thalers a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Soda Sales, and Gambling. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 122,796 golden thalers, with the richest citizens earning 8.4 times as much as the poorest.
College students make ends meet by selling their kidneys, the nation has opened its arms to an influx of refugees, the dessert 'Death by Chocolate' isn't the most lethal dish on the menu, and it's a marvellous night for a moon dance as the sparks on your home start to rise. Crime, especially youth-related, is a problem, probably because of the absence of a police force. It s That Bear Again's national animal is the goldilocks, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is One Plus Seven.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : It s That Bear Again's influence in Texas rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : It s That Bear Again's influence in Texas rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : It s That Bear Again's influence in Texas rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : It s That Bear Again was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
- : It s That Bear Again relocated from Lazarus to Texas.
- : It s That Bear Again altered its national flag.
- : It s That Bear Again was refounded in Lazarus.
- : It s That Bear Again ceased to exist in Texas.
- : It s That Bear Again was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
- : It s That Bear Again was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.