The Golden Empire of Issrak-om is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Iiokkya Kalechcha with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, free-roaming dinosaurs, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate population of 3.416 billion Issrakans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Alguaooesa-om. The average income tax rate is 91.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Issrakan economy, worth 443 trillion essors a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. Average income is an impressive 129,849 essors, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Extreme political groups are outlawed, cotton candy made from genuine cotton cellulose doesn't quite satisfy, torture is illegal, and churches across the land are hurriedly installing auto-tune for their choirs. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Issrak-om's national animal is the ant, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Issrak-om was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Law Enforcement.
- : Issrak-om was endorsed by The Heart of The United Syrian States.
- : Following new legislation in Issrak-om, churches across the land are hurriedly installing auto-tune for their choirs.
- : Following new legislation in Issrak-om, torture is illegal.
- : Following new legislation in Issrak-om, cotton candy made from genuine cotton cellulose doesn't quite satisfy.
- : Following new legislation in Issrak-om, extreme political groups are outlawed.
- : Following new legislation in Issrak-om, police officers catch up on their paperwork while handing their caseload to PIs.
- : Following new legislation in Issrak-om, the nation's only university is the School of Hard Knocks.
- : Issrak-om was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Issrak-om, when the air force says "Black Hawk Down" they mean the feathers of the Issrakan dark-plume goshawk.
Endorsements Received: 83 » Custadia, New Rogernomics, The Sigometh Dynasty, Treadwellia, Perchan, Bobs raider puppet, The Salvation States, Aflana, Snoodum, Steel Vagabonds, Port Flynt, Astalen, Burning Pants, Laporter, Rommanda, Nargorthia, Grand Place, Aleckandor, Loftegen 3, Xracona, Treat-Seeking Missiles, Lazarene Ryccia, Surd, Glorious Society, Shaunborough, Aigania, Arkanik, Aegis-5, Cossack Peoples, Thetraxia, Caybow, The New California Republic, Auralon, Outlaw Conformity, Aaecilia, Darcaethir, Northern Rosary Isles, Leonism, Praenestia, Bravenewworld, Nippon Shotou Teikoku, Aletian, Guiness Freaks, Navordia, Halliway, Othan, Russiane, Kamikaze89, Aguaria Major, Mo-Po-Lo-Jo-To-Jo, and 33 others.Inceptio, Uhanda, The Celestial Lands, Tor Otto, Fissure Town, Shadowra, Emperor PJ, The Islands of Colwell, TypoTech, Marcellinople, The Daedric Lords, Sletho, Wilhelmsborough, Zadaria, Ioboriya, Mainze, Tottoro, Capercom, Nova Zemlya, Skin Nation The Second, Courlany, Tristin, Peoples Republic of zanzablanzabar, Watchlandia, Kunigund, Mzeusia, Arclandia, Ashoy, Domais, Killer Kitty, Debussy, Owans, and The United Syrian States.