The Democratic Republic of Isola Di Macall is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its daily referendums, irreverence towards religion, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, democratic population of 285 million Isola Di Macallians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 39.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Isola Di Macallian economy, worth 11.6 trillion Dollar Macallis a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Basket Weaving, and Woodchip Exports. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 40,851 Dollar Macallis, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Raver DJ XStacy holds multiple medical degrees in chillaxing, when electric cars arrived nobody heard them coming, doctors prescribe videos of political debates to patients with insomnia, and they say that Isola Di Macallians made a dessert and called it peace. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Isola Di Macall's national animal is the Gatos Adotados, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Isola Di Macall was endorsed by The Socialist People's Republic of Picuros.
- : Isola Di Macall was endorsed by The Democratic States of Ezmwalia.
- : Following new legislation in Isola Di Macall, they say that Isola Di Macallians made a dessert and called it peace.
- : Isola Di Macall was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Isola Di Macall was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Santa Torres.
- : Isola Di Macall was endorsed by The 14th Station of Delegations.
- : Isola Di Macall's influence in The Leftist Assembly rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Isola Di Macall was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Pacifist.
- : Isola Di Macall endorsed The Federal Republic of Kawany.
- : Isola Di Macall endorsed The Holy Empire of Bisht.
Endorsements Received: 26 » Silverfish37, Super Awesome Fun Times, Antinios, Dyl, Claiomha, Lisle, Soviet Catgirls, Llorens, Nangka, Slackertown, Ephros, Anarchocommunists of the World, Argentigrad, Agatep, Grod Island, Kaamapoori, Sylvlakia, Shanghai Commune, Lastolana, Somiens-et-Haveras, Zaratov, Kawany, Bisht, Delegations, Ezmwalia, and Picuros.