The Queendom of Isle of Kube Eaul is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its compulsory military service, daily referendums, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The compassionate, democratic population of 612 million Isle of Kube Eaulians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 31.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Isle of Kube Eaulian economy, worth 27.6 trillion Grahts a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Basket Weaving. Average income is 45,066 Grahts, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nationalised Arms Manufacturing Industry is not interested in making weapons, Pylliroe is one of the most popular forenames in Isle of Kube Eaul, women across the country are tying the knot, and nature magazines featuring stick insects on their covers are sometimes mistaken for fashion magazines. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Isle of Kube Eaul's national animal is the Pylliroe, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Isle of Kube Eaul's influence in Napoleonic Europe fell from "Duckspeaker" to "Handshaker".
- : Isle of Kube Eaul's influence in Napoleonic Europe fell from "Envoy" to "Duckspeaker".
- : Isle of Kube Eaul's influence in Napoleonic Europe fell from "Diplomat" to "Envoy".
- : Isle of Kube Eaul's influence in Napoleonic Europe fell from "Ambassador" to "Diplomat".
- : Isle of Kube Eaul's influence in Napoleonic Europe rose from "Diplomat" to "Ambassador".
- : Isle of Kube Eaul was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Survivors.
- : Isle of Kube Eaul lodged a message on the Napoleonic Europe Regional Message Board.
- : Isle of Kube Eaul published "Ottoman Egypt" (Factbook: Overview).
- : Isle of Kube Eaul's influence in Napoleonic Europe rose from "Envoy" to "Diplomat".
- : Isle of Kube Eaul's influence in Napoleonic Europe rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Envoy".