The Isolated Population of Islander is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its burgeoning Dragon population. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 16.073 billion Islanders have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Welfare, and Public Transport. The average income tax rate is 36.9%.
The Islanderian economy, worth 549 trillion Islanders a year, is quite specialized and led by the Cheese Exports industry, with major contributions from Basket Weaving, Book Publishing, and Soda Sales. Average income is 34,200 Islanders, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is moderate. Islander's national animal is the Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Islander was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Black Market.
- : Islander was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Populations.
- : Islander was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
- : Islander's influence in Atlantian Oceania rose from "Unproven" to "Page".
- : Islander relocated from Lazarus to Atlantian Oceania.
- : Islander changed its national demonym to "Islanders" and its nation type to "Isolated Population".
- : Islander altered its national flag.
- : Islander was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Islander ceased to exist in Atlantian Oceania.
- : Islander was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.