The Republic of Isla Rural is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its frequent executions, daily referendums, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic population of 806 million Isla Ruralians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Écija. The average income tax rate is 38.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but underdeveloped Isla Ruralian economy, worth 34.7 trillion Peseta Ecijanas a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Trout Farming, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 43,061 Peseta Ecijanas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Giggling teens are asked to put their mouths on rubber dolls, the government is hoping that medical aid will speak louder than human rights abuses, almost every singles' party has a clergy and courtesans theme, and some of the country's most famous photographers are animals. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Isla Rural's national animal is the bull, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Isla Rural was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Yazakhvanian Empire.
- : Isla Rural was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Gotho.
- : Isla Rural was endorsed by The Republic of Zelenskraine.
- : Isla Rural was endorsed by The Kingdom of Greycastle.
- : Following new legislation in Isla Rural, some of the country's most famous photographers are animals.
- : Following new legislation in Isla Rural, almost every singles' party has a clergy and courtesans theme.
- : Following new legislation in Isla Rural, the government is hoping that medical aid will speak louder than human rights abuses.
- : Following new legislation in Isla Rural, giggling teens are asked to put their mouths on rubber dolls.
- : Following new legislation in Isla Rural, torture is commonly used to extract information from suspected criminals.
- : Isla Rural voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Confederacy of Layem".
Endorsements Received: 73 » North of Americas, NorthPortugal, Belvanski, Regnum Italiae, Elisabethshagen, Meropis, Eppur, Armbruster, Marvingia, Soclania, Trixeland, Ayslend, Kanokla, Eco-Paris Reformation, Invernessia, Thracia and Crimea, The Champions League, Saint Domingo, Mombourg, St Scarlett, Irminsulia, Northern German Federation, Thracia Republic, GanymedEuropa, Alsted, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, The Federal States of Ezasao, Walfo, Apabeossie, Yahlia, Imperium Anglorum, Jim the Baptist, Nardin, The New Mexican Confederation, Kebabian States, Zulrich, Ottterland, Valtrona, Great Tiengen, Dark Matter, Agausia, Nigeriao Kingdom, Berlin and Hanover, Ausvelt, Leranditale, Othenhiem, Greater Icelandia, Dunsteen, Europe a Nation, Mojuatafurertopeopir, and 23 others.Girvage, Rary, Wombelland, Panversia, An Clar, Gliesetonia, MEoW-mEoW-mIa, Someseni, Dabarastan, Dervenland, Heplon, Pilipinas and Malaya, Gorzi, Noristoniaka, Corsovica, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Sloburg, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Corsoaua, Greycastle, Zelenskraine, Gotho, and Yazakhvanian Empire.