The Done DEal of IsiMUd is a gargantuan, safe nation, notable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, compulsory military service, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-working population of 19.666 billion IsiMUdians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Environment, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 68.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse IsiMUdian economy, worth a remarkable 1,207 trillion Platoes a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 61,424 Platoes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.7 times as much as the poorest.
IsiMUd City's main city thoroughfare has been blocked by a row of leyland cypresses that mysteriously appeared overnight, all statues and paintings of dogs are being destroyed to avoid offending cat-lovers, bemused citizens are encouraged to sing foreign-language hymns of religions they have never heard of, and the IsiMUd Enquirer offers weekly cash prizes for 'most blasphemous song, story, or cartoon'. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. IsiMUd's national animal is the Ouroboros, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Roam.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : IsiMUd's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : IsiMUd was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : IsiMUd was endorsed by The Dead Stars of Marilyn Manson Freaks.
- : IsiMUd was endorsed by The Federation of New Ex Patria.
- : IsiMUd's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : IsiMUd's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Following new legislation in IsiMUd, the IsiMUd Enquirer offers weekly cash prizes for 'most blasphemous song, story, or cartoon'.
- : Following new legislation in IsiMUd, bemused citizens are encouraged to sing foreign-language hymns of religions they have never heard of.
- : IsiMUd relocated from Nordisches Kaiserreich to The Rejected Realms.
- : IsiMUd was ejected from Nordisches Kaiserreich by The Royaume-Uni of Grande-Bretagne et France.