The United Socialist States of Iscandare is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its museums and concert halls, digital currency, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 743 million Iscandareans love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Iscandar. The average income tax rate is 80.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Iscandarean economy, worth 42.9 trillion Kronor a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Tourism, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is 57,702 Kronor, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Religion is strictly forbidden within school grounds, a degree in Leader Science with a Minor in Awesomeology starts many political careers, too many developers spoil the codebase, and thieves find battery shops juicier targets than banks. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Iscandare's national animal is the Tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Iscandare was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Compassionate Citizens.
- : Iscandare was endorsed by The Dominion of Caretakers and Clockwatchers.
- : Iscandare was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Kaltea.
- : Iscandare was endorsed by The Republic of Pom Lunce.
- : Iscandare was endorsed by The Progressive Republic of Yondoria.
- : Iscandare was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
- : Following new legislation in Iscandare, thieves find battery shops juicier targets than banks.
- : Following new legislation in Iscandare, too many developers spoil the codebase.
- : Iscandare was endorsed by The Republic of Haibaria.
- : Following new legislation in Iscandare, a degree in Leader Science with a Minor in Awesomeology starts many political careers.
Endorsements Received: 55 » Sylh Alanor, Araine, Liphia, Tiralta, Vikoland, Junitaki-cho, Hathniland, Narwhal, New Filippe, Typica, Floofybit, The Land Named Bob, Duneraven, Inaros OPA, Melenavenia, Tovenia, Grayk San, Remnants of the Pacific, New Pi-Ramesses, Croonia, Nekhuser-Ra, Perpetual Light, Fel Vudos, Irelis, The Star Enpire, Nottinghaven, Michelland, Fuernox, Pangeodrea, Letargia, Golden gateway, Northern Endo, Far Anoglinlan, Mystyn, Axolotlta, Delta Vega IV, Crialdenna, Vandermeer, Brazileand, Aephony, Adawu, Everetunga-Hari, Denimz, Hollandi, Applemarsh, Ladita, Porthosia, Ecologiania, Bey Land, Nangka, and 5 others.Michis, Haibaria, Yondoria, Kaltea, and Caretakers and Clockwatchers.