The Green National Federal State of Isansland is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Srffeon Bauamont with an even hand, and renowned for its unlimited-speed roads, daily referendums, and pith helmet sales. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 5.398 billion Isanslandians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Administration, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Igsee Nesttl. The average income tax rate is 90.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Isanslandian economy, worth a remarkable 1,133 trillion Irlbes a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Soda Sales, and Tourism. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an amazing 210,074 Irlbes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Superfoods are often seen as supervillains, the government frequently panders to parents with boutique tax credits, wrongful arrests abound as 'criminals' blame the guy next to them, and young children are learning advanced physics to scientifically disprove the existence of Santa Claus. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Isansland's national animal is the Legae, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Isansity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Isansland was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Wealthy Incomes.
- : Isansland was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Isansland voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate The Embassy"".
- : Following new legislation in Isansland, young children are learning advanced physics to scientifically disprove the existence of Santa Claus.
- : Following new legislation in Isansland, wrongful arrests abound as 'criminals' blame the guy next to them.
- : Following new legislation in Isansland, the government frequently panders to parents with boutique tax credits.
- : Following new legislation in Isansland, superfoods are often seen as supervillains.
- : Following new legislation in Isansland, a cyber-war between file sharers and the music industry formats hard drives across the country.
- : Isansland endorsed The Server-Fighting Sysadmin of The Glorious Hypetrain.
- : Isansland was endorsed by The Server-Fighting Sysadmin of The Glorious Hypetrain.
Endorsements Received: 35 » Kantobliv, Duckstan, Libate, Fortuna Union, Stateazar, The German Kaiserliche Union, Krackovja, Corydo, The Southeast Earth, Saxemburg, Chad4437457345875353, Naasiat Nuna, Neo-Arctica, Waroklion, Kongers, Blurabling, Multonia, Kingdom of Sacento, South Acadia, Red Draconia, Fusco, Drawception, Dusendord, Jdjdjd, The Doge Clan, Olinalism, Asdersland, Prorescia, Vastronia, Zion Imperium, Nuestro Salvador de San Pedro, Northern Blue Star, Lyranna, Unidid Statates, and The Glorious Hypetrain.