The Confederacy of Irrasin is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service, national health service, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, hard-working, cynical population of 806 million Irrasin are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Antares. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 34.9%.
The strong Irrasin economy, worth 46.2 trillion Gils a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Retail, Woodchip Exports, and Cheese Exports. Average income is 57,292 Gils, with the richest citizens earning 6.5 times as much as the poorest.
Leader's office has a newly installed Max-Man arcade game programmed by a 5th-grader, the nation is noticeably more cheerful on Tuesdays, disaster relief budgets are growing like wildfire, and former arsonists can be found on local fire brigades. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Irrasin's national animal is the Komodo Dragon, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Irrasin was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Nicest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Irrasin, former arsonists can be found on local fire brigades.
- : Irrasin's influence in Balder rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Irrasin was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Nicest Citizens and Most Compassionate Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Irrasin, disaster relief budgets are growing like wildfire.
- : Following new legislation in Irrasin, the nation is noticeably more cheerful on Tuesdays.
- : Irrasin's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Irrasin created a custom banner.
- : Irrasin changed its national animal to "Komodo Dragon" and its motto to "United in Diversity".
- : Irrasin altered its national flag.