|Currency||famous 2 cent|
The Collection of Ironic Remarks is a gargantuan, safe nation, remarkable for its infamous sell-swords, free-roaming dinosaurs, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 17.044 billion makers of Ironic Remarks hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Environment and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Defense and Spirituality receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Endless Discussions. The average income tax rate is 61.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Remarking Irony economy, worth a remarkable 1,663 trillion famous 2 cents a year, is highly specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 97,597 famous 2 cents, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.2 times as much as the poorest.
Leader shrugs in the face of growing inequalities, the alarmingly racist TV show 'Bigtopians Say the Darndest Things' is a hit, superfoods are often seen as supervillains, and diplomatic missions typically end with a flurry of childish insults, accusations and phlegm. Crime is totally unknown. Ironic Remarks's national animal is the sarcastic hedgehog, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ironic Remarks was endorsed by The Royal State of Daarwyrth.
- : Ironic Remarks was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Dorenland.
- : Ironic Remarks was endorsed by The Kingdom of Dorwerland.
- : Ironic Remarks was endorsed by The Kingdom of Verensika.
- : Ironic Remarks endorsed The Grand Duchy of Rivienland.
- : Following new legislation in Ironic Remarks, diplomatic missions typically end with a flurry of childish insults, accusations and phlegm.
- : Following new legislation in Ironic Remarks, superfoods are often seen as supervillains.
- : Following new legislation in Ironic Remarks, the alarmingly racist TV show 'Bigtopians Say the Darndest Things' is a hit.
- : Following new legislation in Ironic Remarks, Leader shrugs in the face of growing inequalities.
- : Following new legislation in Ironic Remarks, minority children spend hours bussing to schools miles away from home.
Endorsements Received: 61 » Ransium, Ruinenlust, Frieden-und Freudenland, Candlewhisper Archive, Eryndlynd, Feladria, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Ownzone, Chilledsville, Cannibaland, The Black Forrest, Ziotah and Riverside, Canaltia, Turbeaux, Reannia, The Void Territories, Taco Respublic, Forgotten Beauty, Entitize, Caterasia, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Window Land, Kawastyselir, Sacara, Cat-Herders United, Novian Republics, Ordand, Hyon Delta, Verdant Haven, Bananaistan, Love and Nature, Lura, Cheloboria, Appendia, Effazio, Blon Gre, Anachronolandia, Deontologia, Pen Blanityion, Bestburg, Jutsa, Girelna, Tur Ada, Manniskoslaktet, Ashrah, Bregaria, Atsvea, Norginlajicratefe, Terrabod, Crowacia, and 11 others.Simbolon, The Most Serene Republicans, Kannap, Garbelia, Uniania Geeth, Einswenn, The Cypher Nine, East Stederland, Rivienland, Verensika, and Daarwyrth.