|Currency||famous 2 cent|
The Collection of Ironic Remarks is a gargantuan, cultured nation, remarkable for its national health service, infamous sell-swords, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 17.971 billion makers of Ironic Remarks are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Endless Discussions. The average income tax rate is 68.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Remarking Irony economy, worth a remarkable 1,763 trillion famous 2 cents a year, is highly specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 98,143 famous 2 cents, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation's democracy attracts huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the official Remarking Irony Phrase Book weighs as much as a small child, crowds of flag-burning protesters tend to accidentally become crowds of burning protesters, and the new national mascot has to be wheeled onto the field of play. Crime is totally unknown. Ironic Remarks's national animal is the sarcastic hedgehog, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ironic Remarks was endorsed by The Borderlands of Greyveldt.
- : Ironic Remarks was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Ironic Remarks was reclassified from "Civil Rights Lovefest" to "Left-wing Utopia".
- : Ironic Remarks was reclassified from "Left-wing Utopia" to "Civil Rights Lovefest".
- : Ironic Remarks endorsed The Kingdom of The Wisteria Islands.
- : Following new legislation in Ironic Remarks, the new national mascot has to be wheeled onto the field of play.
- : Ironic Remarks was endorsed by The Republic of Tscharva.
- : Following new legislation in Ironic Remarks, crowds of flag-burning protesters tend to accidentally become crowds of burning protesters.
- : Following new legislation in Ironic Remarks, the official Remarking Irony Phrase Book weighs as much as a small child.
- : Ironic Remarks was endorsed by The Kingdom of The Wisteria Islands.
Endorsements Received: 66 » Ransium, Ruinenlust, Frieden-und Freudenland, Candlewhisper Archive, Eryndlynd, Feladria, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Ownzone, Chilledsville, Cannibaland, The Black Forrest, Ziotah and Riverside, Canaltia, Turbeaux, The Void Territories, Taco Respublic, Forgotten Beauty, Entitize, Caterasia, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Window Land, Kawastyselir, Cat-Herders United, Novian Republics, Ordand, Hyon Delta, Verdant Haven, Bananaistan, Love and Nature, Lura, Cheloboria, Appendia, Effazio, Anachronolandia, Deontologia, Pen Blanityion, Bestburg, Jutsa, Girelna, Manniskoslaktet, Ashrah, Bregaria, Atsvea, Terrabod, Crowacia, Simbolon, The Most Serene Republicans, Kannap, Garbelia, Uniania Geeth, and 16 others.Einswenn, The Cypher Nine, Daarwyrth, Zerkyr Xiszczy, Uan aa Boa, New Ladavia, Democratic Republic of Cacusia, Bunkaiia, New Kvenland, Blue Nagia, Roless, Difinbelk 2, Kyratistani, The Wisteria Islands, Tscharva, and Greyveldt.