|Currency||Iron Cladian Dollar|
The Federal Republic of Iron Cladia is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Brown Tiger with an even hand, and renowned for its sprawling nuclear power plants, otherworldly petting zoo, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, hard-working population of 13.637 billion Iron Cladians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of San Jose. The average income tax rate is 77.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Iron Cladian economy, worth a remarkable 1,724 trillion Iron Cladian Dollars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 126,446 Iron Cladian Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Weekly religious services often resemble campaign rallies, the "Dreadnowt" is the pride and joy of the Iron Cladian Navy, all streets are privately owned toll roads, and the nation is wading into dangerous waters. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Iron Cladia's national animal is the Bear, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Iron Cladia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Death Penalty Ban".
- : Iron Cladia was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Iron Cladia applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Following new legislation in Iron Cladia, the nation is wading into dangerous waters.
- : Following new legislation in Iron Cladia, all streets are privately owned toll roads.
- : Following new legislation in Iron Cladia, the "Dreadnowt" is the pride and joy of the Iron Cladian Navy.
- : Iron Cladia changed its national motto to "Liberty, Equality, Justice, and Unity".
- : Iron Cladia changed its national capital to "San Jose" and its currency to "Iron Cladian Dollar".
- : Iron Cladia's influence in Osiris rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Following new legislation in Iron Cladia, weekly religious services often resemble campaign rallies.
Endorsements Received: None.