|Leader||Sebastianus the Humble|
The Theocratic Trade Federation of Iroma is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Sebastianus the Humble with an even hand, and renowned for its prohibition of alcohol, zero percent divorce rate, and pith helmet sales. The hard-nosed, devout population of 2.124 billion Iromis have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Aurumpura. The average income tax rate is 54.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Iroman economy, worth 220 trillion Aureuses a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 103,879 Aureuses, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Money always talks but the taboo subject of death just brings silence, the once prosperous capital is in utter decline, the nation gives peace a chance - usually one in a million, and citizens try to pass off bottlecaps they found in their backyards as historical artifacts. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Iroma's national animal is the Garuda Aurea, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Iroma lodged a message on the 21st Century Rome Regional Message Board.
- : Iroma voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Syria".
- : Following new legislation in Iroma, citizens try to pass off bottlecaps they found in their backyards as historical artifacts.
- : Iroma endorsed The Holy Empire of Medarian.
- : Iroma was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Medarian.
- : Iroma voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Syria".
- : Following new legislation in Iroma, the nation gives peace a chance - usually one in a million.
- : Following new legislation in Iroma, the once prosperous capital is in utter decline.
- : Following new legislation in Iroma, money always talks but the taboo subject of death just brings silence.
- : Following new legislation in Iroma, crowded passenger trains are near-silent save for the soft tap of fingers on touchscreens.
Endorsements Received: 41 » Kamchakta, Koroskvy, NORDICROME, Palmyrene, Voxalia, Slobodovia, Sperio, Aether, Suwaya, Olivedrabia, Pope Landia, Compakt Repsublic, Akumanga, Yetopia, Waldent, Novo Senatus et Populusque Romanus, Draconovox, Shaduru, Labbos, Azoris, Isolationstan, Belned, Novos Romanos, Casillas Islands, Blagodari, Romaniche, Wolfratshausen, Koho, Anondale, Koedric, Republic of Texas Texas, Magnisantia, Carlist New Chimanguacaro, Ciroi, The holy Bidoof, Elliniko Protathlima, LEGIONARYA, Seewind, Bicenriia, Crilland, and Medarian.