|Leader||Confederation President Cian Jeffers|
The Fascist Confederation of Irish socialist soviet republics is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Confederation President Cian Jeffers with an iron fist, and remarkable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, ubiquitous missile silos, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 8.565 billion Irish Confederates are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The large, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dublin. The average income tax rate is 97.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Irish economy, worth a remarkable 1,844 trillion Ducats a year, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Basket Weaving, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 215,354 Ducats, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
Soldiers are equipped with multi-million Ducat battlesuits, the nation's reinforced coffee tables are constructed to survive an atomic blast, the "war on terror" doesn't seem to be making Irish Confederates any less frightened, and Irish watches are often the only thing to survive a disaster intact. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Irish socialist soviet republics's national animal is the Brown Bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Irish socialist soviet republics voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Sterilisation of Minors etc".
- : Irish socialist soviet republics approved the World Assembly proposal "Regulation of Planned Obsolescence".
- : Irish socialist soviet republics agreed to construct embassies between The Union of the Axis Powers and The Seventh Reich.
- : Irish socialist soviet republics approved the World Assembly proposal "Circadian welfare act".
- : Irish socialist soviet republics approved the World Assembly proposal "Repeal "defending the rights of sexual and gender minorities"".
- : Irish socialist soviet republics approved the World Assembly proposal "Condemn Separatist Peoples".
- : Irish socialist soviet republics's influence in The Union of the Axis Powers rose from "Superpower" to "Dominator".
- : Irish socialist soviet republics approved the World Assembly proposal "Repeal "Freedom of Religion"".
- : Irish socialist soviet republics voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Preventing Desertification"".
- : Irish socialist soviet republics was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry and the Top 10% for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Stareogratia.