The United States of Iramerica is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its ubiquitous missile silos, devotion to social welfare, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 18.697 billion Iramericans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tehrangton. The average income tax rate is 99.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Iramerican economy, worth a remarkable 4,354 trillion Dollars a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 232,921 Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The tinfoil-hat crowd also recommend tinfoil wallets, birth rates have hit an all-time low, pharmacies close down as medicinal drugs are sold freely by the government, and sales of disinfectant wipes have skyrocketed. Crime is totally unknown. Iramerica's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Iramerica was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Income Equality.
- : Iramerica agreed to construct embassies between Iran and Ireland.
- : Iramerica removed The Zombie hunters of Almonaster Nuevo from the regional ban list in Iran.
- : Iramerica removed The United Kingdom of UK Prime Minister from the regional ban list in Iran.
- : Iramerica agreed to construct embassies between Iran and 10000 Islands.
- : Iramerica lodged a message on the Iran Regional Message Board.
- : Iramerica banned The United Kingdom of UK Prime Minister from Iran.
- : Iramerica updated the World Factbook entry in Iran.
- : Iramerica was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Compassionate Citizens and the Top 10% for Most Advanced Defense Forces.
- : Iramerica banned The Zombie hunters of Almonaster Nuevo from Iran.