The Maybe inactive nation of Irador is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Arlec Varsel with an even hand, and renowned for its free-roaming dinosaurs, public floggings, and frequent executions. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 2.467 billion Iradorians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Arrenta. The average income tax rate is 49.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Iradorian economy, worth 298 trillion Rodars a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Arms Manufacturing, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 121,196 Rodars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
There's a hole in the heart of every Iradorian city, the tinfoil-hat crowd also recommend tinfoil wallets, major cities are suffering under water rationing, and the national security service are a bunch of crooks. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Irador's national animal is the Lynx, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Envirism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Irador was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Average Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Irador, the national security service are a bunch of crooks.
- : Following new legislation in Irador, major cities are suffering under water rationing.
- : Following new legislation in Irador, the tinfoil-hat crowd also recommend tinfoil wallets.
- : Following new legislation in Irador, there's a hole in the heart of every Iradorian city.
- : Irador voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Toxic Heavy Metals Act"".
- : Irador was endorsed by The Armed Republic of Archonina.
- : Irador was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Avoided and the Top 10% for Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry.
- : Following new legislation in Irador, tax evaders are regularly visited by agents of the Irador Blood Tithe.
- : Following new legislation in Irador, bands of paramedics walk the streets looking for suspicious medical activity.
Endorsements Received: 53 » Fuentana, Holmani, Anuubis, Liberillia, IndyCar Racing, Fujai, Cro Magnon, Westwind, Mediobogdum, Wickedly evil people, Pandaland II, Gryphonian Alliance, Nusmia, Zoran, Psikuta, Kisovec, Kittenlicious, DiscGolfLand, Oronia, Arnic, Sindria, Common Good, Shaktirajya, Condonohia, Mathematania, Giovanniland, Ellcrys, The Undivided, Dilber, Greg Tucker, Hamburg Neo, BIteland, Moriari, Valocke, Bhang Bhang Duc, Forcaforta, Zuriath, Mackieron, Lodiberdade, Eastern Bahia, Wellington Bingbong, Arvladma, Weratt, Podium, Sensorland, The Anti-Social Socialists, Av Libertas Vindex, Nas Crustium, The North American Assembly, Omskin, and 3 others.Free Radio States, Santos-Dominius, and Archonina.