The Kingdom of Ioruill is a large, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 72 million Hyruleans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The tiny, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Spirituality, Welfare, and Education. The average income tax rate is 9.0%.
The Hyrulean economy, worth 3.26 trillion rupees a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Door-to-door Insurance Sales industry, with major contributions from Pizza Delivery, Furniture Restoration, and Book Publishing. Average income is 45,301 rupees, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.4 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low. Ioruill's national animal is the fairy, which can occasionally be seen dodging aircraft in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ioruill's influence in Hyrule rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Ioruill's influence in Hyrule rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Ioruill's influence in Hyrule rose from "Zero" to "Nipper".
- : Ioruill relocated from Nintendo to Hyrule.
- : Ioruill relocated from The West Pacific to Nintendo.
- : Ioruill was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Insurance Industry and Largest Pizza Delivery Sector and the Top 10% for Most Cheerful Citizens, Least Corrupt Governments, and Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- : Ioruill's influence in The West Pacific rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Ioruill changed its national motto to "Good Goddesses, Not Another Hyrule Clone".
- : Ioruill altered its national flag.
- : Ioruill changed its national demonym to "Hyrulean" and its demonym adjective to "Hyrulean".