The Republic of Ioke 94 is a massive, safe nation, remarkable for its frequent executions, digital currency, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, hard-working, devout population of 3.187 billion Ioke 94ians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Industry, and Administration. The average income tax rate is 45.8%.
The powerhouse Ioke 94ian economy, worth 238 trillion salts a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Woodchip Exports industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 74,821 salts, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.8 times as much as the poorest.
Women who walk into the ladies' changing room are accused of being Peeping Toms, programmers often reinvent the wheel, adultery has been made a capital offence, and dentists routinely perform open heart surgery. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ioke 94's national animal is the llama, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ioke 94's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Zero" to "Newcomer".
- : Ioke 94 relocated from Old World to Artificial Solar System.
- : Ioke 94 applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Ioke 94 resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Ioke 94's influence in Old World rose from "Zero" to "Squire".
- : Ioke 94 relocated from Artificial Solar System to Old World.
- : Ioke 94 was endorsed by The Empire of Fidelis 73.
- : Ioke 94 endorsed The Stand of Enigmaa.
- : Ioke 94 was endorsed by The Republic of Syara-Hycoria.
- : Ioke 94 was endorsed by The Republic of Slowest Moon Around 7.