The Democratic Republic of Inversa is a very large, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its state-planned economy, ban on automobiles, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate population of 146 million Inversans enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 75.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Inversan economy, worth 6.36 trillion Inverses a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Pizza Delivery, Soda Sales, and Trout Farming. Average income is 43,543 Inverses, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The new national mascot has to be wheeled onto the field of play, board shorts have replaced board rooms, edutainment video games are taking Inversa's students to the next level, and it is illegal for a parent to tell a child to stop eating their boogers. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Inversa's national animal is the Crane, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Inversa, it is illegal for a parent to tell a child to stop eating their boogers.
- : Inversa voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "International Criminal Protocol"".
- : Following new legislation in Inversa, edutainment video games are taking Inversa's students to the next level.
- : Inversa was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
- : Following new legislation in Inversa, board shorts have replaced board rooms.
- : Inversa changed its national animal to "Crane".
- : Following new legislation in Inversa, the new national mascot has to be wheeled onto the field of play.
- : Inversa's influence in Refugia rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Inversa lodged a message on the Refugia Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Inversa, the latest guided missile cruiser "Ship-1642" has received precisely zero column inches in the press.
Endorsements Received: 15 » Sylh Alanor, Lower French Gregballs, Junitaki-cho, UwUsberg, Tovenia, Tre Bia Land, Melenavenia, Laisou, Michelland, Ongmonnif, Indimu, Refuge Isle, Elenaraghaenaris, Narwhal, and Araine.