The Republic of Into the Depths is a massive, safe nation, remarkable for its ubiquitous missile silos, strictly enforced bedtime, and avowedly heterosexual populace. The hard-working, devout population of 4.181 billion Into the Depthsians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Defense, although Law & Order, Education, and Healthcare are also considered important. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 37.7%.
The Into the Depthsian economy, worth 215 trillion bitcoins a year, is quite specialized and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Cheese Exports, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 51,494 bitcoins, with the richest citizens earning 6.7 times as much as the poorest.
A niche industry catering to S&M enthusiasts has sprung up, black market eau de toilette is made in bathroom labs across the nation, lending firms are subject to strict government regulations, and in court almost every witness is a hostile witness. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Into the Depths's national animal is the dolphin.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Into the Depths's influence in Mirkwood rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Into the Depths resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Into the Depths's influence in Mirkwood rose from "Zero" to "Page".
- : Into the Depths relocated from Artificial Solar System to Mirkwood.
- : Into the Depths was endorsed by The Republic of Mai-Mai Forces Divines Simba.
- : Into the Depths was endorsed by The Grace and Precision of Oaks 146.
- : Into the Depths was endorsed by The Obseen Gestures of Unseen.
- : Into the Depths was endorsed by The Queendom of Starlight Glimmer 46.
- : Into the Depths was endorsed by The Republic of Enyo 2.
- : Into the Depths was endorsed by The Republic of Assomble6.