|Leader||King Æsgar X|
|Faith||Church of Insaeldor|
The Kingdom of Insaeldor is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by King Æsgar X with a fair hand, and remarkable for its soft-spoken computers, state-planned economy, and compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 8.551 billion Insaeldics enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Fjöllbórg. The average income tax rate is 21.9%.
The powerhouse Insaeldorian economy, worth 848 trillion Krouns a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Woodchip Exports, and Retail. Average income is 99,216 Krouns, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.4 times as much as the poorest.
Insaeldics incessantly needle their doctors for relief, tourists on boat cruises can't figure out why they smell so fishy afterward, Insaeldor's schoolchildren are manufactured into a segregated bunch of soldiers, religious zealots, and computer technicians, and citizens are permitted to carry concealed handguns. Crime is totally unknown. Insaeldor's national animal is the Polar Bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Church of Insaeldor.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Insaeldor's influence in New Ausozera rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Insaeldor's influence in New Ausozera rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Insaeldor endorsed The Unitary State of The United Remnants of America.
- : Insaeldor's influence in New Ausozera rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Insaeldor's influence in New Ausozera rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Insaeldor's influence in New Ausozera rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Insaeldor's influence in New Ausozera rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : Insaeldor relocated from Mediterranean to New Ausozera.
- : Insaeldor's influence in Mediterranean rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Insaeldor was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
Endorsements Received: None.