The Temporarily a Sultanate of Insaanistan is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Soraya Khan with a fair hand, and notable for its compulsory military service, avowedly heterosexual populace, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 2.769 billion Insaanis enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Muqdishu. The average income tax rate is 79.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Insaani economy, worth 227 trillion Dinars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Uranium Mining, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 82,185 Dinars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Garishly-decorated government buildings are being hailed as the height of 'religious nouveau', home renovation shows are increasingly popular, the freedom to be free is always just out of reach, and statues of famous citizens are erected or demolished on a purely partisan basis. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Insaanistan's national animal is the Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Islam.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Insaanistan was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Discordia United.
- : Insaanistan published "Troop Movement? Why?" (Bulletin: News).
- : Following new legislation in Insaanistan, statues of famous citizens are erected or demolished on a purely partisan basis.
- : Insaanistan was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "New York Times Democracy".
- : Insaanistan published "MAOIST SHARIFISTAN SURRENDERS" (Bulletin: News).
- : Following new legislation in Insaanistan, the freedom to be free is always just out of reach.
- : Insaanistan published "SULTANA SORAYA SADIQ ABDICATES!" (Bulletin: News).
- : Insaanistan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Safest.
- : Insaanistan was endorsed by The Empire of Whole Oregon.
- : Insaanistan voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Death Penalty Ban"".