The Confederation of Inner Mations Aststan is a colossal, safe nation, notable for its daily referendums, national health service, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, cheerful population of 8.289 billion Inner Mations Aststanians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Orley. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Inner Mations Aststanian economy, worth a remarkable 1,488 trillion florins a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 179,597 florins, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The WhoTube comments section has gone strangely quiet, veteran cops reminisce over their heavy armor days, national parks have long lines of different gender-specific 'Porta-Pottys', and tombstones are ten feet high to accommodate the names of inhabitants. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Inner Mations Aststan's national animal is the turtle, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Inner Mations Aststan was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Rutheneja.
- : Inner Mations Aststan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : Inner Mations Aststan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Economic Output.
- : Inner Mations Aststan was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Nondenominational Christian Commonwealth.
- : Following new legislation in Inner Mations Aststan, tombstones are ten feet high to accommodate the names of inhabitants.
- : Following new legislation in Inner Mations Aststan, national parks have long lines of different gender-specific 'Porta-Pottys'.
- : Following new legislation in Inner Mations Aststan, veteran cops reminisce over their heavy armor days.
- : Following new legislation in Inner Mations Aststan, the WhoTube comments section has gone strangely quiet.
- : Following new legislation in Inner Mations Aststan, confused-looking pigeons slide gently off frictionless window ledges.
- : Inner Mations Aststan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom Of Association".
Endorsements Received: 44 » Sharkdonia, Lesser Velutaria, Albithica, Hatstheput, Kiyortza, Whitmarche, Teckia, The New Bulgarian Order, Speke, New Sebronia, Bro Wyned, Fallooplesburg, Halsuntria, Framosia, The Trilla Gang Mafia, Gadorien, Southern Velutaria, Abjekistan, Montecaro, Kentalis, Wellsenfaile, Foxomexra, Prybourne, Nerany, Turpir Hoes, Regauria, Gran Rugido, Valcouria, Kistolia, Horizen Islands, Amrelia, Yetrasia, The Modern New Spanish Empire, Greater Efrafa, Latvia and Saaremaa, Senshen, Plattinum, Iwonia, Sab Demenr, Gavrilia, Lyonheimer, Polder Eiland, Nondenominational Christian Commonwealth, and Rutheneja.