by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Incorporated States of
Civil Rights Lovefest

Overview Factbook Dispatches Policies People Government Economy Rank Trend Cards

2

Motion of No Confidence Against Prime Minister United Nations Organisation

Written 21 Feb 2020 through 10 Mar 2020
Author: Inner AginanaUsordia's Chief of International Relations Niall Skiosc and Chief of Justice Philip Antonis
Motion of No Confidence against Lasagna Prime Minister United Nations organisation
  • Beware the walls of text in the spoilers.

  • Some quotes are from Telegrams, and not Quoteable in a Factbook

In accordance with the Constitution of Lasagna, the Speaker of Parliament shall present this motion to initiate a vote of No Confidence against the Prime Minister of Lasagna.

Article One: Pre-Election Offenses

Charge 1: Discrimination

The times editor wrote:(They) don't deserve to live in Lasagna. If you want to live make some natural names then... it is fine

The unaimed accusation of "unnatural names" is blatantly xenophobic. Our nation, Bepis Tent, The Avogadro Constant and many other Lasagnaians have linguistically unexplained names, and that is no crime by any rational standards. For an open region, discrimination on a nation's ability to live, based solely on the nation's name, is completely illogical.
United Nations organisation wrote:Well all YOU nations are going to be banned as in past I had said that only Citizen's Votes shall be Considered and so its clear now that YOU nations will be banned. a

The result right now is :
5:3
5 are United Nations organisation, Avonto, Voiceandfree, The Grey Isles, Barensa who are legal citizens

3 are Sarmes, Inner AginanaUsordia, Imperial imple coquet

rest Anorba, Hileurre, Pina repuce, The Avogadro Constant
Are not legal Citizens.

At the time, Anorba, Hileurre, and Pina Repuce were legal citizens, but because they voted against United Nations organisation, their votes were decided to be non-existent. Opposition is a vital part of democracy, and repression of opposition in any form should be cause for accusation.

Charge 2: Abuse of Power

United Nations organisation wrote:No way its decided

(In a Telegram) The Cabinet has came to a decision
The partisan decision to merge with Democratic Republic of Southern Africa was not agreed upon by anybody but United Nations organisation. This decision required that all nations switch regions, or be ejected and banned from Lasagna, before 20 January 2020. Any legislation of that gravity should, according to the constitution, get a majority vote in parliament (4 of 7). That did not happen, but the decision was broadcast region-wide as final. This was resolved eventually as United Nations organisation removed the petition.
United Nations organisation wrote:When Ile morice was elected as president it was question that who would be in cabinet and many refused to be in cabinet so he asked me I was ready for any positions. There was a telegram summit between few and we decided to give me both positions.

When a preliminary parliament was chosen, Ile morice allowed the NDF to gain more power by appointing United Nations organisation as a minister with power to eject and ban nations.

Article Two: Election Season Offenses

Charge 3: Slander

The times editor wrote: When we say Lasagna is Improving we don't see these YOU jokers

This is absolutely unfounded. The nations made exactly zero moves politically, which neither confirmed nor detracted from their claim to validity. The values of the nations themselves represented a wide array of political, social, and economic viewpoints, with little record of flippant leadership in any of the nations.
United Nations organisation wrote:The green Reformist party is Communist and you are monarchy so

United Nations organisation wrote:Blurt more you accept you are incompetent then that's good. You did not nagged,nor threatened. I was always in talks with our Founder regarding this. The YOU nation problem was a problem and if you dare then bring those YOUS back if you dare I challenge you. When you say we don't need YOU nations and suddenly we need them. That's called as turncoat which you are. We integrated Lasagna and now we are going to reform. This crowd is well literate and understanding. They know we compromised you did compromised you ideology. We have 4 competent and Sophisticated people in NDF.

United Nations organisation wrote:Its Inner AginanaUsordia's mistake which shows how incompetent he is.

Although the W&CP was monarchist, the baseless accusation that we were communist is insulting. We have supported complete democracy from the founding of our party. The constant attempts to label opposition as incompetent waxes redundant. Thirdly, The Grey Isles only followed their best options in voting and joining parties, once the W&CP was dissolved. The implication that the rest of Lasagna is incompetent or unsophisticated is even worse than the rest, proving United Nations organisation is a merciless cynic of other nations.

Charge 4: Repression of Freedom
According to Article Four, Section Five of the Constitution of Lasagna, The One who has allegations against him... can defend themselves. In United Nations organisation's tenure as an officer of Lasagna, multiple nations have been ejected and banned from Lasagna.

United Nations organisation wrote:Well all YOU nations are going to be banned as in past I had said that only Citizen's Votes shall be Considered and so its clear now that YOU nations will be banned. a

The result right now is :
5:3
5 are United Nations organisation, Avonto, Voiceandfree, The Grey Isles, Barensa who are legal citizens

3 are Sarmes, Inner AginanaUsordia, Imperial imple coquet

rest Anorba, Hileurre, Pina repuce, The Avogadro Constant
Are not legal Citizens.

The You nation issue was un-democratic, but resolved and in the past.
United Nations organisation wrote:Welcome here

With no evidence, The ion union was ejected after United Nations organisation decided it was a puppet.

Article Three: Post-Election Offenses

Charge 5: Continued Repression of Freedom

Without concrete evidence United Nations organisation ejected four completely innocent residents of Lasagna. Three of them, Sorakos, Mai gava, and Bepis tent, were new members of the Lasagna Green Reform Party, and were ejected to lessen opposition to the NDF. These nations were alleged to be abusive and crass in responses, but no concrete evidence has been shown in favor of their misdeeds. With the previous 500+ ejections supported by UNO,
These constant abuses of the authority to eject and ban nations from Lasagna is unparalleled in this region's history and mandates a punishment for the dereliction of democracy, and more importantly, the constitution.

Article Four: Conclusion

With no recorded evidence backing up many of the decisions made, United Nations organisation is hereby requested to be held accountable for: Discrimination, Abuse of Power, Slander, and Repression of Freedom.
Signed
Lasagna

Report