The Republic of Ingooonia is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Bob Johnson with an even hand, and remarkable for its otherworldly petting zoo, daily referendums, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The compassionate, democratic population of 4.556 billion Ingooons enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bongaria. The average income tax rate is 89.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Ingooonian economy, worth 590 trillion Bongas a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 129,619 Bongas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation is wading into dangerous waters, running away is an essential part of the elite forces' hand-to-hand training, incarcerated crime lords manage their empires from massage tables, and attendance of fathers at PTA meetings is at an all-time high. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ingooonia's national animal is the Kangaroo, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Ingooonia, attendance of fathers at PTA meetings is at an all-time high.
- : Following new legislation in Ingooonia, incarcerated crime lords manage their empires from massage tables.
- : Ingooonia was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Left-Leaning College State".
- : Ingooonia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Gay Panic defense Ban".
- : Following new legislation in Ingooonia, running away is an essential part of the elite forces' hand-to-hand training.
- : Ingooonia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate The Embassy"".
- : Ingooonia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Fairness in Collective Bargaining"".
- : Following new legislation in Ingooonia, the nation is wading into dangerous waters.
- : Following new legislation in Ingooonia, every product goes through extensive safety-testing by the government.
- : Ingooonia was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Ipugao.
Endorsements Received: 86 » Yeldarbsland, Mapico, Velarin, Qvait, Hanguk-Nippon, Aidenfieeld, Land Without Shrimp, Wehraboos, Crystal Creation, Volaworand, Erinor, Amerion, Tsunamy, Aumeltopia, Xandev, Bleakfoot, Farengeto, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Beepee, Tsvetania, New Briantown, Kandorith, PenguinPies, Bawkie, Techganet, Terran Draconia, Baltenlands, The Filippinas, Ebonhand, Kringalia, West Pastafaria, Turks of The Eastern Calculus, Anserisa, Sedunn, Holy Free, Marinho Islands, Shefino, Springhollow, Compli, The Worst army of, Auphelia, Corgitopiaa, Laamiva, Sandaoguo, Drugged Monkeys, Midand, Concrete Slab, Myness, Andinla, Belschaft, and 36 others.Tepertopia, Merevane, Phanama, Purple Hyacinth, Bartonia Nova, Alfama, Zataras, Nowa Europa, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Rabbitz, Royaltica, Rebel-topia, Apartment 11F, Rotenaplistan, The Imperial Frost Federation, Treir, Synarion, Wakandan Tribes, Wallechi, Holota, Qawe, The Altan, Seythennia, Death to democracy, Scu Greinne, Conexia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Bichedder, NIGHTRAY, Eskvenn, Libedistan, Westenhald, Gonrati, New Belgrade, The United Australian States, and Ipugao.