|Capital||New hind city|
The Holy Hindu Lands of Indusse is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Pressanajith Thampuran with an iron fist, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, parental licensing program, and prohibition of alcohol. The hard-nosed, cynical, devout population of 4.881 billion Indussiates are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The large, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New hind city. The average income tax rate is 66.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Indussean economy, worth 635 trillion rupees a year, is quite specialized and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Basket Weaving, and Furniture Restoration. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 130,271 rupees, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.2 times as much as the poorest.
It's widely agreed that to tennis players love means nothing, the nation is devoted to world peas, terrorist videos start by thanking their sponsors, and all major public areas are watched by police surveillance cameras. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Indusse's national animal is the southbay albatross, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Hinduism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Indusse was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
- : Indusse lodged a message on the Manasawala Regional Message Board.
- : Indusse unsuppressed a post on the India Regional Message Board.
- : Indusse suppressed a post on the India Regional Message Board.
- : Indusse proposed constructing embassies between India and Natan Region.
- : Following new legislation in Indusse, all major public areas are watched by police surveillance cameras.
- : Following new legislation in Indusse, terrorist videos start by thanking their sponsors.
- : Following new legislation in Indusse, the nation is devoted to world peas.
- : Following new legislation in Indusse, it's widely agreed that to tennis players love means nothing.
- : The Sanatan Dharami Republic of Hindu Puri granted Appearance authority to Indusse as Minister for Home Affairs & Defence in India.