The Republic of Indoneis is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by President Leimana with a fair hand, and renowned for its zero percent divorce rate, infamous sell-swords, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 1.029 billion Indoneisians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, outspoken government is primarily concerned with Education, although Administration, Industry, and Public Transport are also considered important. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Jakarta. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 48.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Indoneisian economy, worth 122 trillion Renhts a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Cheese Exports. Average income is an impressive 118,874 Renhts, with the richest citizens earning 5.8 times as much as the poorest.
Anti-government political posters adorn every building like wallpaper, any body part that can be cut off a person is no longer considered to be their property, the tenet of free speech is held dear, and the government awards prizes to television shows featuring stereotype-breaking minority roles. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Indoneis's national animal is the Anoa, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Indoneis, the government awards prizes to television shows featuring stereotype-breaking minority roles.
- : Following new legislation in Indoneis, the tenet of free speech is held dear.
- : Indoneis voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Against Political Discrimination".
- : Indoneis endorsed The I-Empire of AdyLand.
- : Indoneis was endorsed by The I-Empire of AdyLand.
- : Indoneis endorsed The Republic of Selfgradatude.
- : Indoneis endorsed The Republic of Kwaj.
- : Following new legislation in Indoneis, any body part that can be cut off a person is no longer considered to be their property.
- : Following new legislation in Indoneis, anti-government political posters adorn every building like wallpaper.
- : Indoneis was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "New York Times Democracy".
Endorsements Received: 76 » The Democratic Republic of Tomb, Sunto, Siwale, Notyoutopia, Sil Dorsett, Great Bights Mum, Unimaginable Doom, Kaschovia, Empy, Enosville, Ovsterland, Vazali, Xentherida, Lupus Imperium, Yaorozu, Lord Ravenclaw, American MapleStory, Alice Gardens, Reannia, Valdr, Holy Oranz, Shadowrik, Malta Comino Gozo, Mercy Land, Omicron Persei V111, HMS Unicorn, WE Empire, Pallaith, Frances Francis the First of France, Kwaj, Coemgen, Sankami, General COE, Arcadia of Kasterborous, Bharathvarsh, Friently, Das People, Wicheye, Hong Kong Empire, Moristia, Jenner-Kardash, South Grand Mountain, Lavanania, Shin-Hachioji, Ainsworth, ZimRobwe, Legique, Faxfleet, Koda-Land, Cleoskye, and 26 others.Kingdom of Space, Selfgradatude, Victoriaans Nederlands, Auceorion, Diodone, Lamexanope, Dadastan Archipelago, Rylam, Kizja, Anima Proxa, Religioncord, Freyford, Sanjurika, McMasterdonia, Yukti, Marsh Castle, Sheppey, Forunte, Plembobria, Zedeya, Prevaland, Zemnaya Svoboda, Eskosya, Aenglaland, Beowulfe, and AdyLand.