The Republic of Indoneis is a massive, genial nation, ruled by President Leimana with a fair hand, and remarkable for its frequent executions, keen interest in outer space, and digital currency. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 1.67 billion Indoneisians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Jakarta. The average income tax rate is 66.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Indoneisian economy, worth 195 trillion Renhts a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Cheese Exports. Average income is an impressive 116,995 Renhts, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.6 times as much as the poorest.
The government regularly hires contractors to construct high rise apartments, biology and religious education classes have recently been merged, politicians are often seen attending regional history classes at primary schools within their constituencies, and children as young as eight can present logical proofs for the existence of the afterlife. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Indoneis's national animal is the Anoa, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Indoneis, children as young as eight can present logical proofs for the existence of the afterlife.
- : Indoneis was endorsed by The Planned Free States of Thenaca.
- : Indoneis was endorsed by The Free Land of Bridgett.
- : Indoneis was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Prevaland.
- : Indoneis was endorsed by The Republic of Zedeya.
- : Indoneis was endorsed by The Blue Colony of Barbarossistanian South Brasilistan.
- : Indoneis was endorsed by The NPA Lieutenant of Malphe.
- : Indoneis was endorsed by The Confederacy of Socialist Cooperative Republics.
- : Indoneis was endorsed by The Union démocratique fédérale of Legique.
- : Following new legislation in Indoneis, politicians are often seen attending regional history classes at primary schools within their constituencies.
Endorsements Received: 69 » Vogonlandia, Pallaith, Aerilia, Universal State Formula, Hexago, Wodan, Gladio II, Siwale, ABC, Notyoutopia, ThE eNd oF eE, Vegetarian States, Shin-Hachioji, Yaorozu, Buckerino, Stareogratia, Mzeusia, Great Bights Mum, Bayern-Straubing, Inorganic Tomb Thing, Sanjurika, NatsukiLand, Forunte, Reannia, Malvad, SchoolHouse Rock, Holy Oranz, Wineclaw, PlanetPunk, Corfad, Midds Conia, The Utopian Movement, Diodone, Territorio di Nessuno, Coemgen, Agrauron, Sunto, McMasterdonia, Kwaj, Ostrinios, Bharathvarsh, Gospel Power, HMS Unicorn, Merconitonitopia, Lord Ravenclaw, Xentherida, Inzland, Shadowrik, Techislovakia, Pakistan 001, and 19 others.I Am Bad At Naming Nations, Kaschovia, Sil Dorsett, SillyString, Sheppey, Ainsworth, Coppicia, AdyLand, Astal Aavors, Selfgradatude, Cloydicia, Che Sana Und, Legique, Socialist Cooperative Republics, Barbarossistanian South Brasilistan, Zedeya, Prevaland, Bridgett, and Thenaca.