|Leader||President Jeannie Daza|
|Faith||Roman Catholic and Fatimanic Orthodoxy|
|Currency||Eastern Siberian Estanas|
The Social Democratic Federation of Indo States is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by President Jeannie Daza with an even hand, and notable for its keen interest in outer space, daily referendums, and frequent executions. The compassionate, hard-working, humorless, devout population of 5.925 billion Fatimanians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Fatima City. The average income tax rate is 84.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Fatimanian economy, worth a remarkable 1,166 trillion Eastern Siberian Estanas a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Furniture Restoration, and Woodchip Exports. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 196,824 Eastern Siberian Estanas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
Morale within the seismologist community has hit rock bottom, deceased politicians' MyFace profiles are unanimously pro-incumbent, formerly fertile fields are being leached dry of nutrients by intensive farming, and road signs are getting harder to read under layers of knitted woolen cardigans. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Indo States's national animal is the Phoenix, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Roman Catholic and Fatimanic Orthodoxy.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Indo States was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Stationary.
- : Following new legislation in Indo States, road signs are getting harder to read under layers of knitted woolen cardigans.
- : Indo States voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The Land of Kings and Emperors".
- : Following new legislation in Indo States, formerly fertile fields are being leached dry of nutrients by intensive farming.
- : Following new legislation in Indo States, deceased politicians' MyFace profiles are unanimously pro-incumbent.
- : Following new legislation in Indo States, morale within the seismologist community has hit rock bottom.
- : Indo States voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Sovereign Justice Accord".
- : Following new legislation in Indo States, cane fights are a common sight in nursing homes.
- : Following new legislation in Indo States, Formula One cars in Indo States boast 56 miles per gallon.
- : Indo States was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
Endorsements Received: 11 » The Faroae Lands, Bunnings Snags, North Deneria, Carlswald, Oster-Bayern, Rhineland Federation, Mandalore III, Vaeruio, The Northern Provinces Of Canada, Ysnzri, and Black Pine.