|Leader||President Jeannie Daza|
|Faith||Roman Catholic and Fatimanic Orthodoxy|
|Currency||Eastern Siberian Estanas|
The Social Democratic Federation of Indo States is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by President Jeannie Daza with an even hand, and notable for its smutty television, unlimited-speed roads, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The compassionate, humorless, devout population of 5.635 billion Fatimanians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Fatima City. The average income tax rate is 80.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Fatimanian economy, worth a remarkable 1,118 trillion Eastern Siberian Estanas a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Furniture Restoration, and Woodchip Exports. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 198,568 Eastern Siberian Estanas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
Glamping Fatimanians won't sleep in a tent that doesn't include a Jacuzzi, six-year-old children playing dress-up are viewed with suspicion, citizens are frequently searched for illegal weapons, and business meetings across the country are interrupted by the sound of squeaking whoopee-cushions. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Indo States's national animal is the Phoenix, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Roman Catholic and Fatimanic Orthodoxy.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Indo States, business meetings across the country are interrupted by the sound of squeaking whoopee-cushions.
- : Indo States was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Indo States, citizens are frequently searched for illegal weapons.
- : Indo States voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Nuremgard".
- : Following new legislation in Indo States, six-year-old children playing dress-up are viewed with suspicion.
- : Indo States voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Integrity in Law Enforcement".
- : Following new legislation in Indo States, glamping Fatimanians won't sleep in a tent that doesn't include a Jacuzzi.
- : Following new legislation in Indo States, military parades quietly tiptoe their way through the streets.
- : Indo States published "ARSDOT Rozlyn Underground Fleet" (Account: Trade).
- : Following new legislation in Indo States, there's a hole in the heart of every Fatimanian city.
Endorsements Received: 12 » The Faroae Lands, Bunnings Snags, North Deneria, Carlswald, Greater Anglo-Saxon Empire, Oster-Bayern, Rhineland Federation, Mandalore III, Vaeruio, The Northern Provinces Of Canada, Ysnzri, and Black Pine.