|Leader||President Jeannie Daza|
|Faith||Roman Catholic and Fatimanic Orthodoxy|
|Currency||Eastern Siberian Estanas|
The Social Democratic Federation of Indo States is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by President Jeannie Daza with an even hand, and renowned for its daily referendums, ritual sacrifices, and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, humorless, devout population of 8.07 billion Fatimanians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Fatima City. The average income tax rate is 74.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Fatimanian economy, worth a remarkable 1,894 trillion Eastern Siberian Estanas a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Furniture Restoration, and Woodchip Exports. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 234,771 Eastern Siberian Estanas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.0 times as much as the poorest.
There's a bright dawn ahead for Indo States, kids refer to anything below the neck as "the parts that shall not be named", burial ceremonies have become as routinised as tax forms, and some are born loving old plays and some have old plays thrust upon them. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Indo States's national animal is the Phoenix, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Roman Catholic and Fatimanic Orthodoxy.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Indo States, some are born loving old plays and some have old plays thrust upon them.
- : Indo States was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Indo States lodged a message on the Hartfelden Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Indo States, burial ceremonies have become as routinised as tax forms.
- : Following new legislation in Indo States, kids refer to anything below the neck as "the parts that shall not be named".
- : Indo States was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments and the Top 10% for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- : Indo States voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Recreational Drugs Compact".
- : Indo States voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend LadyRebels".
- : Following new legislation in Indo States, there's a bright dawn ahead for Indo States.
- : Following new legislation in Indo States, prime real estate is devoted to wind farms and solar energy generators.