|Capital||The Stuffie Hoard|
The Flowery Dragons Den of Indimu is a huge, genial nation, remarkable for its lack of airports, compulsory vegetarianism, and suspicion of poets. The compassionate population of 708 million Indimians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Industry, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Stuffie Hoard. The average income tax rate is 82.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Indimuan economy, worth 49.5 trillion Coins a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a large, well-organized, extremely specialized black market in Basket Weaving and Uranium Mining. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. State-owned companies are the norm. Average income is 69,950 Coins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.2 times as much as the poorest.
Voters must frequently select what they view as the lesser of two evils on the ballot, the national arsenal is full of sound and fury signifying nothing, the nation's biggest export is stupidity, and the government is proud to report that ten percent of all tax revenue goes to funding suspected terrorist organizations. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Indimu's national animal is the Gentle dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Indimu endorsed The Fanciful Tales of Refuge Isle.
- : Indimu voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate The Embassy"".
- : Indimu voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Fairness in Collective Bargaining"".
- : Indimu endorsed The Allied States of Turtle Island Coalition.
- : Indimu was endorsed by The Allied States of Turtle Island Coalition.
- : Indimu was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Ideotopia.
- : Indimu was endorsed by The Federal Union of Whorth.
- : Following new legislation in Indimu, the government is proud to report that ten percent of all tax revenue goes to funding suspected terrorist organizations.
- : Following new legislation in Indimu, the nation's biggest export is stupidity.
- : Following new legislation in Indimu, the national arsenal is full of sound and fury signifying nothing.
Endorsements Received: 23 » Liphia, Eurdrea, Laisou, Charcuterie, Ongmonnif, Imbault, Typica, Junitaki-cho, Golden gateway, Tre Bia Land, Cadenzana, Sylh Alanor, Ellamaa, Cidaris, Sueloc, Araine, Chacapoya, Floofybit, Nerdy Tangent, Melenavenia, Whorth, Ideotopia, and Turtle Island Coalition.