The Peoples Federal Republic of Indian Worker Councils is a huge, genial nation, remarkable for its state-planned economy, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The quiet, industrious population of 802 million Indians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Delhi. The average income tax rate is 76.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Indian economy, worth 46.3 trillion Socialist rupees a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is 57,669 Socialist rupees, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Satellite images show safe electoral constituencies in complete darkness, glittering new sports stadiums adorn every city and town, signatures have been replaced with illegible scribbles, and literally voiceless people are unable to protest when food and water are denied to them. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Indian Worker Councils's national animal is the Tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Indian Worker Councils was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Norvinsky.
- : Indian Worker Councils was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Workforce Participation Rate.
- : Indian Worker Councils approved the World Assembly proposal "Repeal "Promotion of Recycling"".
- : Indian Worker Councils approved the World Assembly proposal "Repeal "Wartime Journalism Protection Act"".
- : Indian Worker Councils was endorsed by The United Kingdom of United Hungry.
- : Indian Worker Councils was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Die Riech.
- : Indian Worker Councils lodged a message on the Ridgefield Regional Message Board.
- : Indian Worker Councils granted Polls authority to The Kingdom of Poflua as Cultural Curator in Ridgefield.
- : Indian Worker Councils appointed The Successful Gamer Nation of Whitcomb Kingdom as Speaker of the Council with authority over Appearance and Communications in Ridgefield.
- : Indian Worker Councils seized the position of Ridgefield WA Delegate from The Kingdom of Bretislavia.
Endorsements Received: 24 » DiRito-Opolis, Tiskaiya, New Rodack, W1nky, Antarcticao, Technical Difficulties, Union of Socialist Republic of The Isle, The Priesthood of Kevin, Ashner, Romanian Lands, Arnoldiastaniatia, Brokemia, Luna Dam, Bretislavia, Poflua, The Grand Canyon Alliance, Santo Thomas, Western Hyralis, Whitcomb Kingdom, Rigeblok, Hagramma, Die Riech, United Hungry, and Norvinsky.